Sign in to follow this  
gutfirst

Where is our most interesting poster?

Guest ShannonSofield

Guy was a complete db. Great insight into Russian wrestling, but no need to be a d1ck about it.

In Soviet Russia, road forks you!

LOL!

Guy was a complete db. Great insight into Russian wrestling, but no need to be a d1ck about it.

Agree completely, but I think we may be getting a little soft in the US of A.    You could always simply tell him to F himself, and move on.  

LOL!

Agree completely, but I think we may be getting a little soft in the US of A.    You could always simply tell him to F himself, and move on.  

I have to agree.  The insecurity on these boards and how thin skinned some people are make me wonder if perhaps it's time to leave the USA, denounce citizenship, and move on elsewhere.  When I travel, I find myself having to defend you guys for being fat, gay, lazy, arrogant, and so damn sensitive.   

Abdullah was a breath of fresh air.   He turned me on to an eastern European wrestling message board where the members are much like me, no nonsense, very knowledgeable, wrestling fans.   None of this little girl hurt feelings crap.   None of these ridiculous blinders on, where all one can see is their favorite college program and then the extreme homerism kicks in.   Who was it, deepfreeze from Michigan? who nearly pooped out a kidney stone arguing over how Brent would bring gold this last time out, and then the laundry list of excuses when 2 and done. This is the only place i see this type of ridiculousness.    

Someone said t was his displeasure with the schedule cramming down women's wrestling down our throat, when we're trying to watch the men's tournament, which led to the ban.    Quite frankly I agree.   I'd much rather see the women in the kitchen, or at leas with some hot oil, if they must wrestle.   And certainly not on the men's schedule.  Give them their own stage.   Don't force the fan base to watch them, I couldn'tagree more.     In any event, he has sent word he hopes to be unblocked.   He misses the American comrades.    Personally,I told him forget this cesspool, but for some reason he likes it here.   Go figure.