Plasmodium

Petition to reinstate Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

I'm in for a second chance.  If he can eliminate the racism, sexism, homophobia, etc., his posts on Russian wrestling are pretty valuable.

And the USA bashing?

LMAO...he talks trash to somebody and it's ok with him.  Then when somebody does it to him, he starts crying and gets mad.

I received a PM from our Russian friend.  He asked me to forward it in Russian,

Американцы не любят правду , что я говорю , и именно поэтому они выгнали меня . Дагестан является лучшим. Все другие едят гамбургеры и жареная курица в то время как они считают огни на потолке, братан
Edited by Plasmodium

That's too bad.   

It's nothing more than cultural misunderstanding.   I speak with the outstanding Russian board member off line regularly and I can tell you he is a credit to the board and a fountain of information.   Some of you are too thin skinned.   So what if he trashes USA?  Who cares, he's basically telling the truth.    Get out and travel a bit, no one likes USA and it's our own fault.   The bullies of the word, self righteous, and thin sinned.   Yeah, everyone loves us. 

What a shame, we've lost a key resource on this board because some of the Americans are to sensitive.  

And the USA bashing?

LMAO...he talks trash to somebody and it's ok with him.  Then when somebody does it to him, he starts crying and gets mad.

I personally love this.  When he gets bested at his own shtick I just chuckle.  If he can learn to knock off the other stuff (on race, religion, etc.) he should be allowed back with a second chance.  Hey, I was a wayward young man with a lot of attitude and a big mouth at one time but wrestling helped knock that BS out of me pretty quick.  I was given many second chances and I learned from them.  I would hope the same applies to others.

That's too bad.   

It's nothing more than cultural misunderstanding.   I speak with the outstanding Russian board member off line regularly and I can tell you he is a credit to the board and a fountain of information.   Some of you are too thin skinned.   So what if he trashes USA?  Who cares, he's basically telling the truth.    Get out and travel a bit, no one likes USA and it's our own fault.   The bullies of the word, self righteous, and thin sinned.   Yeah, everyone loves us. 

What a shame, we've lost a key resource on this board because some of the Americans are to sensitive.  

Spot on, my friend.