Plasmodium

Petition to reinstate Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

That's too bad.   

It's nothing more than cultural misunderstanding.   I speak with the outstanding Russian board member off line regularly and I can tell you he is a credit to the board and a fountain of information.   Some of you are too thin skinned.   So what if he trashes USA?  Who cares, he's basically telling the truth.    Get out and travel a bit, no one likes USA and it's our own fault.   The bullies of the word, self righteous, and thin sinned.   Yeah, everyone loves us. 

What a shame, we've lost a key resource on this board because some of the Americans are to sensitive.  

Cletus, I agree generally with your sentiment but to chalk this all up to nothing more than cultural misunderstanding is like saying that people didn't like Jeffrey Dahmer because of his table manners. 

Abdul is just a jerk and while maybe over in Russia they would think he is less of a jerk, I would wager they still think he's a jerk. That being said, he's hardly the only one on these boards or in this country. 

I kind of think of Abdul as the Donald Trump of these boards and we're the establishment or the Democrats. The Donald is loud and makes fun of everyone he dislikes. Some people like him a lot of people, some people despise him. 

On board for reinstatement so long as we can also be just as big of a jerk;  racist;  sexist;  etc.,... and also be subject to future reinstatement.  

If we cannot, then there would be a double standard based on "class", or "ethnicity", or whatever other criteria, and I will willingly leave this forum, and will also advise all of my other friends and acquaintances that visit the forum and follow USA Wrestling to get their news from other sites instead.  

In the good old US of A, we have "Freedom of Speech".  However, we do not have "Freedom from Consequences" as a result of that speech.  Break the rules of the forum (which he must have done), and be booted...

I think the guy is a jerk, but quite frankly don't believe in censorship unless every thread he posted in got derailed and i don't see that happening.  There have been much worse trolls. Its America, feel free to disagree, but he definitely improves the diversity of opinion 

Cletus, I agree generally with your sentiment but to chalk this all up to nothing more than cultural misunderstanding is like saying that people didn't like Jeffrey Dahmer because of his table manners. 

Abdul is just a jerk and while maybe over in Russia they would think he is less of a jerk, I would wager they still think he's a jerk. That being said, he's hardly the only one on these boards or in this country. 

I kind of think of Abdul as the Donald Trump of these boards and we're the establishment or the Democrats. The Donald is loud and makes fun of everyone he dislikes. Some people like him a lot of people, some people despise him. 

Well, we better all get to like the idea of Donald Trump running this country, because the professional politicians have about as much chance against him as Brent Metcalf has at worlds.    

TRUMP 16! 

On board for reinstatement so long as we can also be just as big of a jerk;  racist;  sexist;  etc.,... and also be subject to future reinstatement.  

If we cannot, then there would be a double standard based on "class", or "ethnicity", or whatever other criteria, and I will willingly leave this forum, and will also advise all of my other friends and acquaintances that visit the forum and follow USA Wrestling to get their news from other sites instead.  

In the good old US of A, we have "Freedom of Speech".  However, we do not have "Freedom from Consequences" as a result of that speech.  Break the rules of the forum (which he must have done), and be booted..

Odd comment form an adult.   You only will tolerate him if you can also act as you put it "just as big of a jerk;  racist;  sexist;  etc"

How about you suppress your urges to conduct yourself like that, and i'll speak with him and see if we can get him to tone it down a bit?    

I personally love this.  When he gets bested at his own shtick I just chuckle.  If he can learn to knock off the other stuff (on race, religion, etc.) he should be allowed back with a second chance.  Hey, I was a wayward young man with a lot of attitude and a big mouth at one time but wrestling helped knock that BS out of me pretty quick.  I was given many second chances and I learned from them.  I would hope the same applies to others.

lol

I don't really care when he tries to talk trash either.  I just laugh because he cries about it.

You not good person, I not want talk to you

The emasculation of Americans continue -- god forbid If someones gets their feelings hurt.  If you don't like what he says, then for Gods Sake grow a pair of balls and tell him how you feel.  Someone is going to be offended by something all the time. In fact banning the KFC loving Russian offends me, so can we ban the banner.

Edit: For the moderators -- a quote from Schwarzenegger " You are girly men!"

Edited by greco_gilligan

I received a PM from our Russian friend. He asked me to forward it in Russian,

Американцы не любят правду , что я говорю , и именно поэтому они выгнали меня . Дагестан является лучшим. Все другие едят гамбургеры и жареная курица в то время как они считают огни на потолке, братан

Translated roughly :

Americans do not like the truth, what I'm saying , and that's why they kicked me out . Dagestan is the best. All other eating hamburgers and fried chicken while they see the lights on the ceiling , bro

(It could be true)

It's simply cultural differences. I have run into several of them during international trips. All I do is to listen to them. They can be quite blunt. I just explain what is proper way to speak. What not to speak. It is up to them to decide what to speak. Seasoned traveler would understand what they are speaking. I do not argue with them. I just explain what are our perspective are and let them consider.

Trick is not be too arrogant and not too thin skinned but let them talk. It is true that the Americans can be too arrogrant during overseas which I have been associated with. And I have been guilty of that when I was very young. But got humbled quickly by several foreigners.

He may not understand this as he cannot see this but he can learn.

Edited by Buckeyebison

A C lister from Dagestan made the mistake of urinating in a Buddhist Temple yesterday as well as doing physical damage to a statue.  His even bigger mistake was posting it on social media.  Well, the locals saw it on-line and decided to storm the hotel, drag him outside and make him kneel in shame.  The cops arrived and calmed things down.  Word is the Dagestan PM flew to the region to apologize in person for his countryman's actions. 

Edited by Hubbard

A C lister from Dagestan made the mistake of urinating in a Buddhist Temple yesterday as well as doing physical damage to a statue.  His even bigger mistake was posting it on social media.  Well, the locals saw it on-line and decided to storm the hotel, drag him outside and make him kneel in shame.  The cops arrived and calmed things down.  Word is the Dagestan PM flew to the region to apologize in person for his countryman's actions. 

Oh it doesn't stop there.   An American is being held in North Korea for theft.   No one is going to fly out there and apologize for his actions, but it's good to see Degastan PM had the class to show up and do just that.   We could stand to learn a thing or two from them.  

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/28/asia/north-korea-otto-warmbier/

Russian:
Американцы не любят правду , что я говорю , и именно поэтому они выгнали меня . Дагестан является лучшим. Все другие едят гамбургеры и жареная курица в то время как они считают огни на потолке, братан

Russian translated to Englsh:
Americans do not like the truth of what I say, and that's why they kicked me. Dagestan is the best. All other eating burgers and fried chicken while they consider lights on the ceiling, BRO

Englsh translated to Klingon:
vIt nuq ghIq wej rur american 'ej vaj jIHvaD pup chaH. dagestan nIvbogh. Hoch latlh burgers mIQ chicken 'ej Sop poStaHvIS wov rav'eq, bro qel chaH

Klingon translated back to Russian:
Что говорит правду, то, как я не Третий американский быть совершенным. значение Дагестана.
Все гамбургеры, я едят Куриные Фрай слева нет света они ta'en с равной спасибо: raveq братан,

Russian once again translated into Englsh:
That is telling the truth, then, as I'm not the third American to be perfect, value of Dagestan.. All the burgers I eat Chicken Fry left no light they taken with equal thanks: raveq BRO,

Sounds about right…

Edited by OKnowwhut

He loves to bad mouth us in a passive aggressive manner.  Same way "retiredposter" loves to bad mouth Aaron Pico.  I say keep him kicked out!  Retiredposter as well!

Just ignore him or defend yourself, don't ask for others to do that for you.

I've already had a heat argument with him in the past (not here), but I just started to filtrate what he says, ignoring some stuffs and paying attention when he brought some good information out of Dagestan.