GoNotQuietly

Sunday @ Olympic Trials Thread

Dake / R. Perry (RP).  

Dake with deeper under but Perry whips him around for a stepout.  0-1.  Dake looks strong though.  Powering through Perry in a way.  We shall see.  I'm optimistic.  Perry looks about 15 pounds bigger though!!  Dake with double unders.  Pushing.    Given 2 for TD as they go out.  Looked like Perry wanted to just give up step out but Dake jumps and gets on top.  1:20 to go in first.  

Dake is getting a little steamed there about his off the edge turn ... right on the edge it looked to me like Perry had a pushout but then Dake turned Dake. They are challenging now but I don't think I ever saw Dake get pissed like that before. He's getting frustrated.

I have never seen Kyle Dake so frustrated and angry. He's losing his composure. Dake does not lose his composure. And it's 100% clear from here that Dake is losing his composure because he is not controlling the match the way he wants to.

I have never seen Kyle Dake so frustrated and angry. He's losing his composure. Dake does not lose his composure. And it's 100% clear from here that Dake is losing his composure because he is not controlling the match the way he wants to.

Perry is big strong, fast and fierce