GoNotQuietly

Sunday @ Olympic Trials Thread

Wow, Massa with some freestyle savy there ... big flurry .. lots of independent turns ... lots of points ...

8-7 Massa up but that flurry had tricky scoring.  Need to review.  

Hall with good TDs but Massa also getting points off of Hall shots.  

Wow if there were ever a guy who was a clutch wrestler it's Hall. Just hit a four pointer to up 11-9 vs Massa and then did his impossible scoring thing (that's where he is almost scored on and then lands on top somehow)... now 13-9 Hall.

Score 9-7 after review.  Massa up.  

2 min to go.  Hall liking the low ankle pick.  Big inside trip for 4 points for Hall.  There was an awkward pause mid move but Hall hit it!!

Massa near TD but Hall gets it instead!!  wow.   Looked like Massa just needed to hip in a bit to get backs on Hall.  Hall up 13-9.  2 for Massa now.  tring a turn.    

Hall wins 13-11!!!  Wow!!  what a match!!!

Wow if there were ever a guy who was a clutch wrestler it's Hall. Just hit a four pointer to up 11-9 vs Massa and then did his impossible scoring thing (that's where he is almost scored on and then lands on top somehow)... now 13-9 Hall.

Pico too

One of the big issues younger wrestlers have is mat and time awareness. Both of those guys don't have that issue at all. Super impressive.

Score 9-7 after review.  Massa up.  

2 min to go.  Hall liking the low ankle pick.  Big inside trip for 4 points for Hall.  There was an awkward pause mid move but Hall hit it!!

Massa near TD but Hall gets it instead!!  wow.   Looked like Massa just needed to hip in a bit to get backs on Hall.  Hall up 13-9.  2 for Massa now.  tring a turn.    

Hall wins 13-11!!!  Wow!!  what a match!!!

I love your color commentary! Anyone who is not there and can't watch owe you big time.

Mostly for his kicking Cox on his head after they were called out of bounds. I've never seen him do anything like he just did either, but it was pretty dirty IMO.

Oh that. I saw Cox go flying but had glanced at the other screen. He kicked him? Slimy.

Why's that? I don't know much about him.

He was referring to the match. Foster got a push out with a single leg, and when they were clearly out of bounds, Foster then tripped  Cox, who landed hard on his back and looked like he banged his head a little. I think it woke Cox up though.

Foster with TD and Trapped arm gut.

Also, had single and walked Cox well OOB and then decided to footsweep Cox when clearly OOB.  Cox comes up holding his head.  Ref seems to think no biggie.  5-3 Foster going into 2nd.  TD Cox!

5-5

Doesn't Foster have the criteria advantage because he scored a TD + turn + pushout on Cox (2 TDs + push)?

This announcer has made a lot of mistakes on scoring, qualification, previous appearances, etc.

With that said, he clearly knows wrestling. He just needed to do a little more homework before commentating. I enjoy his play by play though.

Edited by Housebuye