Sign in to follow this  
greco_gilligan

No free stream for the prelim matches Today?

I'm getting the same thing. I should get it through my provider too but when i enter my info it gives me a message saying something along the lines of its not working and they are trying to fix it IIRC

this is the message im getting

We are sorry, but it seems we do not have access to this content on this particular application. We are working hard to get you access. Please check back soon.

Do not give press release saying a free stream for prelims if they are not going to do it. It just pisses people off:   There is no authentication required to view the preliminaries, meaning those without a NBC Sports cable package can watch the streams from anywhere beginning at 10 a.m. (ET) both days. Authentication will be required to stream the best-of-three finals online.

http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Wrestling/Features/2016/April/07/Complete-NBC-coverage-of-Olympic-Trials

I thought NBC was regular broadcast TV? Don't even own a TV as where we live we can't get broadcast channels since they went with the new type of signal. They don't go 90 miles ot the antenna on the roof.

Won't sign up for pay TV as I would only use it for a SuperBowl game, NCAA wrestling and World/Olympic wrestling. Too many other demands on time to waste it watching TV. Have this on in the background as I am working.

Yesterday got to see some of the matches but finals was a no-go without a paid TV subscription.

So, back to work and miss it today.

Do not give press release saying a free stream for prelims if they are not going to do it. It just pisses people off:   There is no authentication required to view the preliminaries, meaning those without a NBC Sports cable package can watch the streams from anywhere beginning at 10 a.m. (ET) both days. Authentication will be required to stream the best-of-three finals online.

http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Wrestling/Features/2016/April/07/Complete-NBC-coverage-of-Olympic-Trials

I agree - this is BS!!!