Sign in to follow this  
greco_gilligan

Iowa's New Recruiting Video

I will go on record saying he is whinny sore loser who was deflecting his loss on others.

Brand was not in any corner and Ramos cannot expect to be the only guy for the Hawkeye club at his weight.

What took place was no different then any wrestle off or when two guys from the same school/club face each other. The coach does his best to remain equal for both.

Ramos acting like this is a joke. A good question would be if he would have said the same thing if he had won??

I don't think so, and that is why he is a cry baby.

Whinny? You write like a BYU type.

"Tony explained very clearly what happened, while Tom NEVER addressed the fact that he was in Dan's corner when the finals happened."

That is not true. Tom and Morningstar sat behind the scorers table between the corners during the match. Tom only went to Dan's corner during the rest time because no one was there to towel him, and he didn't coach him. Mike Duroe was only coach in Dan's corner

Edited by TNTwrestle

I will go on record saying he is whinny sore loser who was deflecting his loss on others.

Brand was not in any corner and Ramos cannot expect to be the only guy for the Hawkeye club at his weight.

What took place was no different then any wrestle off or when two guys from the same school/club face each other. The coach does his best to remain equal for both.

Ramos acting like this is a joke. A good question would be if he would have said the same thing if he had won??

I don't think so, and that is why he is a cry baby.

Whinny? You write like a BYU type.

Nope.. Never attended BYU. However, would you prefer I call him a whinny bitch? Would that help? Or would that place me in some other college you wish to stereotype??

Oh, try and not include your response in my quote next time.. Much easier for people to follow.

The hell it was: Tony felt betrayed, and he said so. End of story.

Tony explained very clearly what happened, while Tom NEVER addressed the fact that he was in Dan's corner

when the finals happened.

Tom was not in Dennis' corner. He and Mstar were behind the officials. Tom was supposed to towel Dennis in the first match and Ramos in the 2nd. Unfortunately Tony was not good enough to make it that far in the 2nd match.

Yeah, and that's unfortunate, but at least that makes sense.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Makes sense? The guy put in a lot of blood, sweat and tears into the Hawkeye program and when he decides to get something off his chest that is factual, you think it makes sense to throw the guy under the bus?  Sounds kind of orange to me...

Makes sense? The guy put in a lot of blood, sweat and tears into the Hawkeye program and when he decides to get something off his chest that is factual, you think it makes sense to throw the guy under the bus? Sounds kind of orange to me...

Because they're Iowa fans and he insulted Iowa...but hey, keep making orange jokes. No law of diminishing returns can stop you.

Makes sense? The guy put in a lot of blood, sweat and tears into the Hawkeye program and when he decides to get something off his chest that is factual, you think it makes sense to throw the guy under the bus? Sounds kind of orange to me...

What are the undisputed facts? You make it sound like a cut and dry situation which it clearly is not.

Because they're Iowa fans and he insulted Iowa...but hey, keep making orange jokes. No law of diminishing returns can stop you.

He didn't insult Iowa. He just said he was lied to by Tom Brands.  That isn't an insult on Iowa at all unless you think Tom Brands IS Iowa wrestling in its entirety.  

What are the undisputed facts? You make it sound like a cut and dry situation which it clearly is not.

Ramos said that he was told that Tom Brands would be in his corner.  Tom Brands confirmed it.  Anyone that watched the bouts will tell you that Tom Brands was not in his corner despite Tom Brands saying that he was...while sitting in the middle of the mat. 

Ramos said that he was told that Tom Brands would be in his corner.  Tom Brands confirmed it.  Anyone that watched the bouts will tell you that Tom Brands was not in his corner despite Tom Brands saying that he was...while sitting in the middle of the mat. 

Where did Tom Brands confirm it?  Because I watched the only interview I know about from Brands, and he decidedly did not say that.  Further, Morningstar gave an interview yesterday where he said he was unaware of any promises like that being made.

He didn't insult Iowa. He just said he was lied to by Tom Brands.  That isn't an insult on Iowa at all unless you think Tom Brands IS Iowa wrestling in its entirety.  

You're being purposely obtuse, which of course, given the fact you have a USA competitor who did nothing but give his all for the sport crying over a loss should tell me all I need to hear.  If Zach Epperly or whoever walked away from the program and started insulting Kevin Dresser, I'm sure you guys would all totes #TeamEpperly.

Where did Tom Brands confirm it?  Because I watched the only interview I know about from Brands, and he decidedly did not say that.  Further, Morningstar gave an interview yesterday where he said he was unaware of any promises like that being made.

You're being purposely obtuse, which of course, given the fact you have a USA competitor who did nothing but give his all for the sport crying over a loss should tell me all I need to hear.  If Zach Epperly or whoever walked away from the program and started insulting Kevin Dresser, I'm sure you guys would all totes #TeamEpperly.

So you believe that Tom Brands IS Iowa Wrestling.  Interesting viewpoint OJ

Is that a yes or a no answer....or are you too Orange to answer?

No.  Clearly I don't feel he's the entire program.  However, as the head and face of the program, those comments have negative effect on Iowa, period.  Are you 9 years old? Now please, entertain us all with another one of your totally witty "orange" references.

No.  Clearly I don't feel he's the entire program.  However, as the head and face of the program, those comments have negative effect on Iowa, period.  Are you 9 years old? Now please, entertain us all with another one of your totally witty "orange" references.

I am glad that you finally had enough guts to answer....and I agree, Tom Brands isn't Iowa wrestling so Ramo's comments were not an attack on Iowa wrestling as a whole...just Tom Brands.

I am glad that you finally had enough guts to answer....and I agree, Tom Brands isn't Iowa wrestling so Ramo's comments were not an attack on Iowa wrestling as a whole...just Tom Brands.

Except they have a negative effect on Iowa as whole.  Jesus you are simple.