There's been a lot of chatter about IMar moving up to 165 next year. If it happens, who do you think presents the toughest matchup for him? One obvious answer is A. Valencia considering their last meetings in freestyle but a lot of time has gone by since then. My pick is Logan Massa-his pace and ability to get to legs reminds me a lot of Nolf.

Nobody would be a favorite over him.

Isaac Kordan is great defensively and that could give iMar some trouble. I don't think he can take iMar down though.

Massa is interesting given his style, but he scrambles a lot (well) which plays nicely into iMar's strength. Nolf out scrambled him in their win, which was insane.

I'd be pretty surprised if he went 165 to be honest. I didn't think he looked massive at 157 and he was talking about 143 for Olympic trials. I think he'll be at 157 come next year. If he does go up, I think there are a few 165ers who'd be a handful for him due to a size disparity. 

I'd be pretty surprised if he went 165 to be honest. I didn't think he looked massive at 157 and he was talking about 143 for Olympic trials.

Yeah, I didn't think he was big enough to move up but it was stated on another thread and CP just said on FloRadio today he believes he'll be up at 165. You've gotta think BoJo will have a significant size advantage and he did beat Imar their redshirt years. 

Also, I believe IMar was planning on going 165 until he got his wake up call in his losses to Valencia. AND His twitter handle is Imar165 so...

Pure opinion here, nothing more...

I do agree that IMAR will most likely go 157 again.  I think the chatter is more of a "what if", or "what would happen if" kind of talk.  Although I don't know his walk around weight, I think he would be on the smallish side of 165.   Now... that didn't stop Dake... AT ALL... but... is IMAR a "Dake-Like" persona/wrestler?  Maybe? 

At 157, it's going to be beween IMAR and Nolf.  Everything will depend on Nolf's progression... I see IMAR as the archetype right now for the weight class, but... as an archetype, it's also a baseline to prove and better one's self against.  I'm not suggesting that IMAR has plateaued, but am saying that Nolf's progression could outpace IMAR's progression. 

If, for some odd reason, he goes 165, I think Massa, IJO, and Joseph could give him fits.  I have my reservations about A. Valencia, especially after seeing him get manhandled twice in a row by two of the above guys. 

Now... what I would pay good money to see... IMAR vs. Mark Hall.  Talk about entertainment!

Disclaimer: I think he can still make 157 but that is just a guess on my part.

If he does go 165 then there are multiple guys that could beat him. Isaac Jordan, Bo Jordan, Valencia, Logan Massa Daniel Lewis, and even Vincenzo Joseph might be able to beat him. 

I'm a bit surprised at the number of folks that are saying I-Mar could get beat by multiple wrestlers at 165. We shall see. I tend to think he jumps to the top of the heap. I simply think he is better than he was a couple years ago. A lot better.

Makes for a VERY exciting weight. Looking forward to it!

Heck, is this THE most exciting weight for next year given what we know right now?

I'm a bit surprised at the number of folks that are saying I-Mar could get beat by multiple wrestlers at 165. We shall see. I tend to think he jumps to the top of the heap. I simply think he is better than he was a couple years ago. A lot better.

Makes for a VERY exciting weight. Looking forward to it!

Heck, is this THE most exciting weight for next year given what we know right now?

Yes. Veterans, up and comers, and highly touted freshman. Stacked weight class.

what silence.  I already posted.  Doesnt mean much-even a blind hog will find an occasional acorn.  Should we start keeping score?

The difference is, most people can be right without making an a$$ out of themselves.  Obviously, that is beyond your capabilities.  Or, you just like being an a$$.  Either way....

And, I am pretty sure you didn't have a lot to do with the decision.  Maybe cowbell knows him?

Edited by smcfee

what silence.  I already posted.  Doesnt mean much-even a blind hog will find an occasional acorn.  Should we start keeping score?

The difference is, most people can be right without making an a$$ out of themselves.  Obviously, that is beyond your capabilities.  Or, you just like being an a$$.  Either way....

And, I am pretty sure you didn't have a lot to do with the decision.  Maybe cowbell knows him?

No, you like making internet ad hominem attacks.  That's what you do.  I defended my position, while you insulted and attacked.

Get it straight.  Now that you are wrong, you're CONTINUING to attack rather than admit you were wrong.

No, you like making internet ad hominem attacks.  That's what you do.  I defended my position, while you insulted and attacked.

Get it straight.  Now that you are wrong, you're CONTINUING to attack rather than admit you were wrong.

nope, still haven't attacked, no matter how many fancy words you used.  At least this time it is used correctly.

stating a position over and over, with a smug attitude, is not defending it-it is repeating it ad nauseum.  Most of the people here are pretty intelligent, and don't need things repeated like 2 year olds with the alphabet.  We got it the first time.  Maybe even agreed with some things.  But, you are too busy repeating yourself to understand that.

I had already posted you were right.  Do you need constant reinforcement like a two year old?  I will be happy to post it once a day for the remainder of the week-if you will do the same for every time you were wrong, or make a blatantly asinine statement.  We can start our own thread, so we don't annoy anyone else.  But, like I said, you have to post every time you were wrong too, once a day for a week.  that means it will be a long thread...

And grow up-posting things like "scoreboard" and "5 out of 6" may fly well in junior high, but this is adults here-no one is impressed.  If you want to be a fan, great-be positive about your team, maybe overrate them-that is what fans do.  Trying to make every thread about your team, not so much accepted.  Whining when people dont agree with your too positive, overrating, and overbearing posts is just being an a$$.

Very few people on here hate PSU, like you seem to think.  Most are complimentary of what they have accomplished.  I know I have never posted anything negative about PSU, its athletes, or its coaches.  There are some that don't like PSU, some that are jealous, and probably some that just don't care.  But your attitude wears thin even on BWI, with PSU fans.  Misinformation, incorrect facts, etc-you have regularly gotten called out on BWI, and a lot worse than I have said.  There must be a reason for that-and in my opinion, it is because you come off as an a$$.  Really, at one point you even named your "friends":  even the PSU boys got a kick out of that.

So, if you want to take me up on the separate thread offer, let me know-I will gladly start it to try to keep this S**T off the regular threads.  But, I will also go back, and point out every time you have been proven wrong, or made a blatantly asinine statement-and I will bet you $100 that in the last month, you will be making a lot more posts on that thread than I will.

Edited by smcfee

nope, still haven't attacked, no matter how many fancy words you used.  At least this time it is used correctly.

stating a position over and over, with a smug attitude, is not defending it-it is repeating it ad nauseum.  Most of the people here are pretty intelligent, and don't need things repeated like 2 year olds with the alphabet.  We got it the first time.  Maybe even agreed with some things.  But, you are too busy repeating yourself to understand that.

I had already posted you were right.  Do you need constant reinforcement like a two year old?  I will be happy to post it once a day for the remainder of the week-if you will do the same for every time you were wrong, or make a blatantly asinine statement.  We can start our own thread, so we don't annoy anyone else.  But, like I said, you have to post every time you were wrong too, once a day for a week.  that means it will be a long thread...

And grow up-posting things like "scoreboard" and "5 out of 6" may fly well in junior high, but this is adults here-no one is impressed.  If you want to be a fan, great-be positive about your team, maybe overrate them-that is what fans do.  Trying to make every thread about your team, not so much accepted.  Whining when people dont agree with your too positive, overrating, and overbearing posts is just being an a$$.

Very few people on here hate PSU, like you seem to think.  Most are complimentary of what they have accomplished.  I know I have never posted anything negative about PSU, its athletes, or its coaches.  There are some that don't like PSU, some that are jealous, and probably some that just don't care.  But your attitude wears thin even on BWI, with PSU fans.  Misinformation, incorrect facts, etc-you have regularly gotten called out on BWI, and a lot worse than I have said.  There must be a reason for that-and in my opinion, it is because you come off as an a$$.  Really, at one point you even named your "friends":  even the PSU boys got a kick out of that.

So, if you want to take me up on the separate thread offer, let me know-I will gladly start it to try to keep this S**T off the regular threads.  But, I will also go back, and point out every time you have been proven wrong, or made a blatantly asinine statement-and I will bet you $100 that in the last month, you will be making a lot more posts on that thread than I will.

The main reason you keep attacking and trying to make 100 $ bets on my predictions, is because you don't have the guts to make any of your own.

I have plenty of friends on BWI, just talked to them again.  What about you pal?  The next post you make on my board will be the first, stop attempting to make attacks, I'll hammer them back at you, every time.  

That's right, I was correct about it, and you posted no less than 5 ad hominem attacks in response, as you do with every post I make, and you were wrong.  Own up to it and come correct, WITHOUT the claims of what all of BWI "thinks of me" LMAO, WITHOUT your thesis on why YOU don't care for my posts, don't speak for others.

Do

The main reason you keep attacking and trying to make 100 $ bets on my predictions, is because you don't have the guts to make any of your own.

I have plenty of friends on BWI, just talked to them again.  What about you pal?  The next post you make on my board will be the first, stop attempting to make attacks, I'll hammer them back at you, every time.  

That's right, I was correct about it, and you posted no less than 5 ad hominem attacks in response, as you do with every post I make, and you were wrong.  Own up to it and come correct, WITHOUT the claims of what all of BWI "thinks of me" LMAO, WITHOUT your thesis on why YOU don't care for my posts, don't speak for others.

Don't read much, do you.  But thats OK.  

You're right, I don't post on BWI-that is a PSU fan board  (darn, that is twice in one day!).  But I am sure that people will be surprised to find out it is YOUR board.  While I respect what PSU has done, I am not a fan, so I don't post.  But I do read it, as do a lot of others.  I will let them judge for themselves.  Or, who knows, I may just copy and paste from there to, as you are fond of saying, PROVE my point.  

But, I am glad that you have mastered the use of "ad hominem", without really understanding the meaning of an attack.  I think this is the third board where other posters have made "ad hominem" attacks on you-maybe more, but I have only seen you post on 3.  At least you are consistent.  Maybe there is a reason?  I have posted my opinion above as to why people are annoyed every time you touch a keyboard-others have posted their opinions, on HR, BWI, and here.  

So hammer away-as I have said before, when you accused me of being anonymous-my name is in my profile, I live in Stillwater OK-I am not hard to find if you want to man up and apologize for being an a$$.  Enjoy being correct today!