Sign in to follow this  
smcfee

Keeping my word

No, I told him in another thread if it would make him feel better, I would post every day for a week that he was right.  Everyone was being so mean to him, and he was getting a complex of some kind.

In addition, he was supposed to post the things he was wrong on, but he isn't participating well.

But I will keep my word.  Put it here so no one had to read around it.

Edited by smcfee

Can you believe it?  21 guns was right!  Wow, Nolf has it made now that Martinez is going to 165!  No hope for anyone else.

Of course, he won't admit it, but he was attacking others for predicting Z Valencia would beat Nickal today.  All that hate in one person!

Edited by smcfee

Boy, 21 guns is good at predictions!  He guessed right that Martinez is going up to 165!

Of course, if he was a man, he would admit that he was wrong about Valencia and Nickal.

Come on, 21, show us we are wrong about you!

21guns

Posted 23 May 2016 - 10:29 AM

Perry, on 23 May 2016 - 10:21 AM, said:snapback.png

A little more insight into the future of 165 after this weekend's results. I'll do another stab at the rankings as I think a few things have changed:

1. iJo

2. BoJo (assuming he stays)

3. iMar

4. Massa

5. Lewis

6. Joseph

7. Valencia (if he doesn't quit)

8. Marstellar

I think iMar's worst match up here is against Bo Jordan who just seems to know how to wrestle his style well. His wins were all in high school, but the way he won leads me to think that it will be repeated again in 2016/17. Gotta give the nod to Isaac over his cousin Bo based on their history which gives him the number one spot.

The next tier has Massa slightly ahead of Lewis (after his super tight match with Nolf I see him as a top tier guy right out of the gates) followed by Lewis. Valencia could place much higher, but his lungs will hurt him even more in a 7 minute match with no true breaks than they will in a 6 minute free style match. Marstellar is the best of the rest and I have him slotted in as the 8th place AA. Perhaps he can prove he's still the man and capable of hanging with these guys. We will have to wait and see how he adjusts to the change of scenery.

Bo Jo is headed to 174, and Massa lost to Joseph.

Valencia is at 174, sorry.

Come on Guns, lets see you admit you were wrong now.

And I like what you did there-Valencia probably will be at 174. This way you covered your bases. 

Sorry to the rest of you, this will be my last post on this thread hopefully.

Edited by smcfee