Sign in to follow this  
21guns

Daton Fix in Mark Hall's corner!

I heard he gave Massa a back rub in the warmup room, though, and I saw him slap JoJo's ass as he made his way to the mat.

Baiting and attacking, ad hominem.  

The post is about Fix, who was in Mark's corner yesterday during his matches.  Cael is actively recruiting the young man,

and frankly, with the best room, the best coaches, and the best wrestlers in the nation, this could get interesting!

Baiting and attacking, ad hominem.  

The post is about Fix, who was in Mark's corner yesterday during his matches.  Cael is actively recruiting the young man,

and frankly, with the best room, the best coaches, and the best wrestlers in the nation, this could get interesting!

The best wrestler in the nation lives in Lincoln, Nebraska. 

Edited by Billyhoyle

Brewer won't be much help to attract Fix.  Fix has worked out at OSU for 4-5 years, not much exposure to Brewer. OSU has workout partners in his weight range who are better than Brewer, who Fix has a good relationship with already.

I agree it's a 7-3 split at best and with a few minor tweaks 8-2 maybe the Fix!!!

P.S. The PSU "Train"

Fix to PSU would be huge and very interesting for PSU fans, no doubt.

I just found it funny that you were compelled to make a thread about Fix being in Hall's corner. In the grand scheme of things, completely insignificant.

Brewer won't be much help to attract Fix. Fix has worked out at OSU for 4-5 years, not much exposure to Brewer. OSU has workout partners in his weight range who are better than Brewer, who Fix has a good relationship with already.

Just curious, not arguing but who are you referring to that is better than Brewer?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I just thought maybe they had an NCAA champion in the room that I didn't know about. I really don't think Fix will be anywhere else other than Stillwater and it appears that the majority of these top level kids are all friends so not really a huge surprise that Fix would be Hall's water boy.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I just thought maybe they had an NCAA champion in the room that I didn't know about. I really don't think Fix will be anywhere else other than Stillwater and it appears that the majority of these top level kids are all friends so not really a huge surprise that Fix would be Hall's water boy.

I was more joking with the Brock comment.  Guerro is the lightweight coach and he's among the best.  Morrison is still there and competing as well.  

I was more joking with the Brock comment. Guerro is the lightweight coach and he's among the best. Morrison is still there and competing as well.

Yes, my sarcasm meter was on and I was able to refrain from ad hominem attacks.

I was more joking with the Brock comment.  Guerro is the lightweight coach and he's among the best.  Morrison is still there and competing as well.  

Conaway has better credentials then Morrison. Nico and Brewer are NCAA champs. You and smcfee's claim that OSU has better lightweight training partners is highly suspect. That being said, I think Fix to PSU is a long shot at best. I suspect he hasn't given a verbal yet for scholarship negotiation purposes more then anything. Hope I'm wrong. 

Edited by Flying-Tiger

Conaway has better credentials then Morrison. Nico and Brewer are NCAA champs. You and smcfee's claim that OSU has better lightweight training partners is highly suspect. That being said, I think Fix to PSU is a long shot at best. I suspect he hasn't given a verbal yet for scholarship negotiation purposes more then anything. Hope I'm wrong. 

I don't think OSU has better lightweight partners.  I pointed out Brock beat Brewer.  

I think PSU has the better lightweight group right now.  OSU has not had a 125 champ in a long time and there last guys at 133 were Scott/Oliver and they have both moved on.  I hope this doesn't hurt them with Fix.

Tiger, I said that a little bit tongue in cheek, with Brock in mind.  Never said overall, I said better than Brewer.

I think their is plenty of competition in the room.  Picc, Brock, Lewallen, Gfeller.   Frank Perelli spends a lot of time, Coleman spent time in March/April,  

Not as decorated, but at this point in their career, as many credentials or more than what you have at an equivalent point in their career.  

And of course, Brewer an OU guy.  Not a good way to attract an OSU kid :)