Sign in to follow this  
GranbyTroll

University Greco, Water's DQ'd in semis!

Trolling 3/10

I don't see too many posts defending Waters, and I see a few questioning the integrity of the ref.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

is it the ref's integrity or just competence that's being called into question? do people really think Waters' opponent was gifted the match ala Lebedev? 

is it the ref's integrity or just competence that's being called into question? do people really think Waters' opponent was gifted the match ala Lebedev?

I didn't mean to imply corruption, just that it seemed like the ref had it out for Waters (who again I'm not a fan of). Bias, not match fixing.

Trolling 3/10

I don't see too many posts defending Waters, and I see a few questioning the integrity of the ref.

I see what you are saying and kind of got that feeling too at the begining, but reviewing the calls I can't see any that were called that were not justified. There are three officials, so at least two would have to have it in for Waters...can't just blame the guy on mat.

Edited by tbert

My expert opinion....

The slip at 1:00 in the first was really weak

Not sure what the first caution and 2 was for, he has the right to defend

Roberts was extremely slow in putting his hands on the back until he got his caution and 2

That last caution was horrible, the ref was very sketchy

Are you saying the cautions for the headbutts were horrible? I watched the match before reading most of this thread so I didn't know the circumstances of the cautions but by the end of the 1st period, I started counting the number of headbutts and he was at least at 5 by the end of the match. He could have been DQd on that alone.