Sign in to follow this  
OhioSpladle

World Cup Stream?

But those are social platforms, visible by non-wrestling fans on social media. There are all sorts of search algorithms out there that gauge audience viewership and look for pirated streams. NBC, for example, was on the lookout for anything being pushed out from the Olympic Trials that wasn't on their platform. It's a real thing. The big boy sports have to worry about it -- and they do. 

We need to set an example within our own sport before anyone else can take our content as being "worth" something. 

It's akin to finding a side door to enter a H.S. dual meet instead of paying the $5 to get in. We have those people in our sport. Every day. 

First of all, I don't drink Starbucks coffee.  I prefer to grind my own beans and brew the stuff with a variety of contraptions.  

I've had a Flo subscription on/off for a while.  I also have Spotify, Netflix, HBO Now, iCloud, AT&T, Google, etc. services that I pay for. Most of them have competitors that I picked from.   I think I'm heavily invested in LiveSportsVideo and waiting for them to make their move.

I have been a critic of Flo in the past just because I didn't think I was getting what I paid for and could not get a response/solution. They have definitely stepped it up and am now a very pleased customer!

I wish Flo offered a pay per view option.  I don't like the monthly renewal.  I paid monthly during the college season and then cancelled.  I'd gladly pay $10 each for a handful of Freestyle events, but I just like being able to pick and choose.

i didn't get to see any of the matches live and will not tonight either, but, thanks to trusty flo membership i am watching the archived matches in between schoolboy dual break, which, flo has been streaming allowing me to watch our clubs/state kids and other friends from across the nation.

better than any overpriced cup of women's coffee any day!