Sign in to follow this  
nom

World cup - USA results

Do you think the other wrestlers just want to smack the **** out of him because of the haircut? Seems like the hair gets into their heads.

The hair kinda makes me feel that way.

No I think Frank gets a little physical with his opponents, but is able to ride the line just enough to stay under the refs radar. But just enough for some of his opponent to get annoyed and give it back. This has occasionally Lead to a warning or a point being given. After that Frank's smirky grin and fancy hair flip during the warning likely provokes his opponent more and has manifests into more physical action between the two later. But, likely that part of Frank's game plan to get in his opponents head enough so they start to open up by bring physical and he can find a scoring oppertunities. Or in the case last night also build on his lead through penalty points.

Edited by MadMardigain

Am I the only one who saw Frank pop the Aze wrestler in the face before he got headbutted? I can see why people get so irritated wrestling Molinaro - he's no saint on the mat himself (not that he was anywhere near as bad as the Aze guy)

How many of you think that Frank's haircut is an advantage to him?  It seems like the majority of his matches against international wrestlers gets chippy, and he receives a lot of points from it. Do you think the other wrestlers just want to smack the **** out of him because of the haircut?  Seems like the hair gets into their heads.

The hair in the eyes annoys them enough that they swipe at it to move it to the side and the refs think they are head slapping.  

Tony Ramos lost pretty handily 8-2. That said, the Iranian seemed to want to start crap most of the match and Ramos didn't bite once. Very classy - perhaps some time away from iowa has done Tony well...

I disagree it was bad officiation seyed was soft clubbing and molinaro was hard clubbing for the most part. I like when refs make those calls even if it goes against our guys sometimes, this isn't boxing its wrestling. But other than that amazing win for molinaro, best win of his career by far. They might send nasiri to rio instead now.

I disagree it was bad officiation seyed was soft clubbing and molinaro was hard clubbing for the most part. I like when refs make those calls even if it goes against our guys sometimes, this isn't boxing its wrestling. But other than that amazing win for molinaro, best win of his career by far. They might send nasiri to rio instead now.

Fair enough. And maybe it will knock some sense into Frank to cut the crap out.