Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Gfeller to Oklahoma State

I wonder what this does with recruiting Daton Fix. I imagine he will slot somewhere between 125 and 141 (hard to say where right now, though). Now OSU has Piccinni, Brock and Heil/Gfeller. I imagine Fix would be in any of those matches and even favored in a couple. all the same, makes me wonder if Fix will end up out of state.

I wonder what this does with recruiting Daton Fix. I imagine he will slot somewhere between 125 and 141 (hard to say where right now, though). Now OSU has Piccinni, Brock and Heil/Gfeller. I imagine Fix would be in any of those matches and even favored in a couple. all the same, makes me wonder if Fix will end up out of state.

Was wondering this as well. I think most pegged him as a Cowboy, but there's a real log jam there right now. A lot of young, lightweight studs 

Any one wanna guess on Fix?

Fix (125- RS then two years at 125, Piccininni goes up 133 after two years at 125) locked in at OSU. Gfeller (141/149) is his best friend. Cael trying to take both out of Oklahoma. Sorry Cael, look some where else.

I can see OSO, Penn State, Nebraska or even Missouri for Fix. Nebraska would also be interesting and he'd have a good partner in super stud Chad Red. Having Burroughs and Green around you all the time has gotta be a big plus for an avid freestyle wrestler like Fix. Smith and Cael would also be appealing in that aspect. Mizzou is kind of the red headed step child in this equation, but they seem to be able to pull in the occasional superstar and they're not too far from home.

Found this elsewhere and worth posting here.

I have officially decided to further my athletic and academic career at the university of Oklahoma state. #gopokes

Kaden sounds like his priorities are well balanced. 

What, it's important to know the name of the college you're attending???  Since when???

Found this elsewhere and worth posting here.

I have officially decided to further my athletic and academic career at the university of Oklahoma state. #gopokes

Kaden sounds like his priorities are well balanced. 

Practically every single kid posts some variation of this on twitter:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22my%20athletic%20and%20academic%20career%22&src=typd

Edited by IronChef

Practically every single kid posts some variation of this on twitter:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22my%20athletic%20and%20academic%20career%22&src=typd

99% of the young men and women in your link are not highly sought after national recruits in their sport, so when such an "athlete" also references the academic part of college i like noting it. 

99% of the young men and women in your link are not highly sought after national recruits in their sport, so when such an "athlete" also references the academic part of college i like noting it. 

I guess he wants you to stop being positive and saying good things about a kid.