Sign in to follow this  
Hubbard

Russia at 97

Guys doing some circuit training on a whistle hardly attests to a massive commitment to weight training.  This looks like supplemental cross-training after a mat session.  And if you look at the weight/number of plates they're hefting, this isn't an out-take from "The Pumping Iron."  JMHO

yeah it was during camp twoadays. my point is its not like they are strangers to pushing weights around. i doubt many Americans are doing the Pumping Iron body building program either. Taylor mentioned doing zero weights while he was making 74kg. 

My point was just that it's possible he took time off the Mat and instead decided to focus on strength training. do I remember someone saying he was in the military or police. It would hard to find mat time in that situation anyway but I imagine either of those would have a good weight training program

It is well known and researched that the deltoid (shoulder) and trapezius muscles have more androgen receptors than other muscles and are disproportionately affected by steroid use.

If someone has 3-D or "bowling ball" delts and disproportionately big traps, it is usually a clear visual indication they have been using steroids.

Presented without further comment:

tumblr_n41csf0qaf1qbrivdo1_1280.jpg
gold_anzor_boltukaev_rus_df._jacob_varne
pgXkLmddagk.jpg
img_6182.jpg?itok=cz-mTHJJ
BaXgSCHJJDESMLqNBrOz.jpg
JakeVarner.jpg
Taymazov%20Artur_12.jpg
Istanbul2011WorldFreestyleWrestling96kgYMoscowWGRWrestlingChampionship2010Akbari

Shamil for Turkey/Russia. Man he blew up! Gads and Bolt look like they are. Gatsalov appears natural to me. It is the tight skin that normally gives it away. Yazdani I am not sure but heck all of the above could be. don't think Varner, Sadulleav or Gatsalov are. Gatsalov sure is not now after I watched his Poland match against Mahkov. He was maybe 215lbs.