Sign in to follow this  
OhioSpladle

Grand Prix of Germany Thread

I can't hold the feed more than a couple seconds. Can't tell if it's on their end or the fact my kids ate taking up our band with watching stuff.

Last I saw Frank was up 4-1 but wasn't sure how it ended up.

It's pretty bad for me too.  Looked like Frank lost on a last second take down but I didn't see it due to the terrible stream.

finals recap...tank with the blast double feet to back. Beautiful 4-0 after 1.

2nd, Frank starts to look gassed and gets pushed out 5 times! Unless i missed a TD through my choppy feed. Frank disgusted in himself at the end. Last pushout occurs at the 5:56 mark. UGH!!!

Asgarov won on a push-out with a few seconds to go. Meanwhile, Frank's fingers were all over Asgarov's face much to the exasperation of the latter. Frank must be one of the most annoying wrestlers out there

Asgarov won on a push-out with a few seconds to go. Meanwhile, Frank's fingers were all over Asgarov's face much to the exasperation of the latter. Frank must be one of the most annoying wrestlers out there

didn't see anything there. Molinaro was complaining of a bite after the 4 and an almost turn on top though.

don't forget the shot clock violation against molinaro as well... up 4-0 with 4 minutes to go and can't mount any offense or at the very least hold center... very disappointing

I thought it was a good match against the reigning Olympic champ.

As far as Molinaro is concerned, I think he is steadily improving each time out. I'm not sure what happened in the second period to get pushed around like that, but hopefully it is an issue that can be easily corrected.

J'Den get to see any of his matches really, the stream I had for his Bronze medal match was so bad that it was frustrating. But I'm glad he came back to win a Bronze, he like Frank continue to impress and improve each time out. I have high hopes for the both of them.

Jordan, looked great his first match, in the finals his opponent was able to push him a bit. But Jordan is Jordan and I'm certain we will be watching him win Gold in Rio.

Kyle, while I did not see the first part of his match against the Moldovan, but Kyle was down by a score of 4 to 2. Then Kyle got to work and began imposing his will, and closed him out. I didn't see his next match against the Venezuelan but this is an opponent he has face several times already, so I'm not sure if Kyle learned anything new about this wrestler. His match against Gazymov, was a little disappointing to me. Gaz was able to do the same thing he did to Varner several years ago which was to put his hand on Snyder's head keeping him under control and out of range. When Kyle did shoot, he was too far away to be effective. Kyle and the coaching staff are going to have to come up with a way to counter this. I also thought Gaz was more comfortable when then did tie up.

Against the Turk, I didn't see the match but with the score being 11-1, I am assuming Kyle did not have to much trouble with him. I'm not sure if Boke is their number one guy though. All in all though, a pretty good day. Hopefully all of our wrestlers can continue to improve between now and Rio.

Against the Turk, I didn't see the match but with the score being 11-1, I am assuming Kyle did not have to much trouble with him. I'm not sure if Boke is their number one guy though.

Serdar Boke has always been a 86-kg wrestler. Yesterday he was 90, didn't want to cut weight and entered the 97-class.