Koloi Kartoev (Turkey)

Magomed Musaev (Kyrgyzstan)

GR Dagestani:

Islam Magomedov (RUS)

Rasul Chunayev (AZE)

GR Chechens:

Islambeka Albiev (RUS)

Ibragim Labazanov

how many of them learned how to wrestle in russia compared to those who's family is from russia? most interested in chunayev.

They all learned in Russia.  Khadjiev moved to France young as a tween with his family. 

I can think of a few who wrestled for other countries at the worlds or Olympics who are from the US or at least spent most of their life here.

Franklin Gomez, Jaime Espinal, Matt Gentry, Larry Langowski, Joe Atiyeh, Kenny Lester, Alex Dolly, Gary Bohay, Carl Flood, I'm sure there's more but that's just off the top of my head. 

I can think of a few who wrestled for other countries at the worlds or Olympics who are from the US or at least spent most of their life here.

Franklin Gomez, Jaime Espinal, Matt Gentry, Larry Langowski, Joe Atiyeh, Kenny Lester, Alex Dolly, Gary Bohay, Carl Flood, I'm sure there's more but that's just off the top of my head. 

this is wresterls not American, they just move for good life in USA.... my post about RUSSIAN wrestlers, not move emigrations 

Ideally most would like to see you compete for the country you are born and raised in and that be it. But this isn't exactly a black and white situation anymore. As far as some of the grey area goes I feel their is at least a little of a viewed different between:

Those athletes who have had dual citizenship essentially since birth and then had the chance to compete for the other country firing their international career.

And those who were already competing at a high level as an adult who only then choose to move to another country to compete.

The first option seems within the spirit of the game since they are in fact a natural citizen of that country. The second option, in most cases, sounds like a hired gun senerio or at least a late attempt to further a career that on the downswing.

this is wresterls not American, they just move for good life in USA.... my post about RUSSIAN wrestlers, not move emigrations 

All of the wrestlers I named spent their formative years in the US.  Bohay may be Canadian born but he went to high school in California and was a 2x placer at state before wrestling at ASU where he was a D1 AA.  Matt Gentry qualified as Canadian because his mom was born there.  He's from Oregon.  Larry Langowski became Mexican because his mother was born there, he grew up in Chicago.  Gomez didn't become a great wrestler in Puerto Rico, he moved to the mainland and developed here. 

Guest Kingsland

David Habat wrestled in World's last year for a European country (can't recall which one)

Slovenia, his mom was born there.

Noel Loban wrestle for the UK (maybe got a bronze in 84)