Sign in to follow this  
Richard_Immel

New Moderator for USAW Message Boards

Greetings all,

Starting today, there will be a new moderator for the message boards. Taylor Miller recently joined our communications staff and one of her duties will be board moderation. Her username is tmillerUSA. Taylor comes to us from Oklahoma State University where she was the wrestling Sports Information Director among her many roles. Please help me in welcoming Taylor to our staff and the USA Wrestling message board community. I will also be available in the future as needed for any questions or concerns.

Richard Immel

USA Wrestling

Taylor graduated from Oklahoma State University’s School of Media and Strategic Communications. The school is nationally recognized for its cutting-edge curriculum and distinguished history.
Yes my friends, Taylor once had it all. She was headed for wealth and power. Charming, admired, inspired; the world was her oyster.  Now her world has crumbled and there's nothing left for her to do but long for those days of wine and roses. Doomed to this high place, now she must look in askance and question having only us; the unwashed minions, hanging on her every word. Tell it not in Rio, publish it not in the streets of Stillwater; lest the daughters of Med-School shake their heads in pity and rejoice… Alas how the mighty have fallen!

Edited by OKnowwhut