Richard_Immel

New Moderator for USAW Message Boards

Greetings all,

Starting today, there will be a new moderator for the message boards. Taylor Miller recently joined our communications staff and one of her duties will be board moderation. Her username is tmillerUSA. Taylor comes to us from Oklahoma State University where she was the wrestling Sports Information Director among her many roles. Please help me in welcoming Taylor to our staff and the USA Wrestling message board community. I will also be available in the future as needed for any questions or concerns.

Richard Immel

USA Wrestling

Welcome Taylor!  I would like you to please start off by liking all of my posts while  administering part time banning or censorship of Tbar and Tigsy if I deem necessary.  I appreciate your understanding and look forward to helping you keep this board in line!

Welcome Taylor!  I would like you to please start off by liking all of my posts while  administering part time banning or censorship of Tbar and Tigsy if I deem necessary.  I appreciate your understanding and look forward to helping you keep this board in line!

You are such a giving person

You are such a giving person

Thank you for noticing.  It is often a thankless pursuit, but it is nice to hear from someone every once in a while t make it all worth while.  If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

If there is one thing this world needs its more creeps like SHP tweeting and commenting on women's pictures and posts.

Taylor and I are good friends, on and off the message boards. That's all we are...neither of us are each other's types, and we know that! #icilisi (Taylor knows what that means)

Thank goodness!  Maybe we can get rid of some of the "fans" that are so biased that they commonly use ad hominem attacks each time one of their outlandish theories are questioned!

Gotta remember, good OState girl on board!

Does this new appointment mean more censorship on these boards?

I posted pointing out a mistake and when it was corrected I changed my post.

Now it is gone.

Yet you keep up one threatening someone getting shot.

Edited by WillieBoy