gimpeltf

Scottish Announcer?

Scotland has a strong greco tradition?

I really don't like him at all. Was at 2014 world championships as well with the French commentator, I ended up muting them.

If you are watching on the NBC stream there is a feature to turn off commentsry, but keep the background noise.

I heard he got injured and retired, but I don't really know if that's how things went. Dude was great on the mat and always a class act.

Actually he lives in North Korea now. He is also a bff of Yang. They own a scooter rental shop in Pyongyang and are hoping to diversify it into a ridesharing business.

I think it was a car accident but I could be completely wrong. As for the scottish guy i think he is kind of funny. He makes no worth while contributions but he has an entertainment value, kind of fun listening to him, would def prefer john smith but I have heard much worse, ill take it. 

I think it was a car accident but I could be completely wrong. As for the scottish guy i think he is kind of funny. He makes no worth while contributions but he has an entertainment value, kind of fun listening to him, would def prefer john smith but I have heard much worse, ill take it. 

Or Ken Chertow, so we can hear about who on the U.S. teams and other teams attended his camps. 

I liked the match where he said something along the lines of - She hasn't make a discernible attempt at an aggressive maneuver for the entire interval.

I think he referred to a move at the 2012 games as "pile driver."