Wow. What is it with whis newfound american hate on women? The internet is full of guys like you.

I've wrestled both greco and freestyle, and the TUFFER of the sports is definitely greco, no question. Freestyle is more fun (especially when you get older, and your strenght/stamina levels are not what they used to be), and as a greco/freestyle wrestler I have many strenghts that freestylers are not accustomed to.

Also, folkstylers have nothing on me.

Don Mog,

I was actually mocking LJB for his constant knocking of folk and women's wrestling.  What hate of mine are you referring to?

What are you blathering about? Lol

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I'm not blathering, it was directed at a guy who lectures people all day on everything from technique to proper scoring to the styles that are "tuff".

He's a guy that literally moved prepubescent kids to another state specifically for wrestling training, with the expectation that they make world teams.  Literally delusional.

Follow along.

Don Mog,

I was actually mocking LJB for his constant knocking of folk and women's wrestling.  What hate of mine are you referring to?

"Why don't you go onto a feminist website and post about menstruation, as you have as much experience with that as you do with wrestling."

Sorry if I got it wrong.

Sorry, this post is a little out of the blue, but since we're talking about styles, and boring aspects of styles, man, that Stall Camp video on Flo was hilarious. Just loved some of the drills they were doing and the interviews of the college coaches were really funny. Couldn't stop laughing.

As ridiculous as it was, there was a lot of truth in there. Guess that's what made it so funny.

A+ to whoever thought of the Stall Camp satire.

Greco sucks for those who never wrestled greco and/or those who watch Greco and get bored because they don't know the game.

Like those losers who think soccer is boring yet watch golf and baseball.

I'm tired of arguing with them.  Why do I get emotional with these chowderheads?

Waste of energy these clowns

Edited by pinhead

I played soccer but don't like watching it. Its more fun to play. Greco is the same way IMO. You might enjoy watching it but others might not.

Fair point. I "played" both and because of that I enjoy watching both.

The feel of the ball, the touch -the outer foot angle pass etc, means something when you watch.

When you watch you are engaged- same with wrestling, you know what they are trying to do.

It makes it exciting, at least for me.

Rest of you bums can watch golf. Whoop dee doo. Tiger woods.Yawn. What an athlete they say. Is he relevant, I have no clue, it's that guy 

from Faore Islands? Ficklestein? Micklesohn? 

Fair point. I "played" both and because of that I enjoy watching both.

The feel of the ball, the touch -the outer foot angle pass etc, means something when you watch.

When you watch you are engaged- same with wrestling, you know what they are trying to do.

It makes it exciting, at least for me.

Rest of you bums can watch golf. Whoop dee doo. Tiger woods.Yawn. What an athlete they say. Is he relevant, I have no clue, it's that guy

from Faore Islands? Ficklestein? Micklesohn?

I didn't feel the need to add the word wrestled when talking about Greco but still. To each their own. My point is I understand what they are trying to do, but I can get bored watching. That being said I won't watch golf either.