CoachWrestling

Burroughs comments after failing to medal

Andrew howe is still wrestling and he's had some respectable showings in a few events. Hes also the only one with enough cojones to stay down at 74. He might not be around long enough for Tokyo but it seems like he still has a year or two left in him

Edited by T-nigs23

I believe Jordan will wrestle at least through next year's World's for nothing more than a shot at redemption. Not that he needs it, he will just do it because he'll want to go out on top.

As for Jordan and his performance this year, I'm not sure what happened, but as I've stated on other threads, I'm of the opinion that somehow we just got out prepared by the other countries.

Also I have no doubt, that some of these countries have battle planned and dissected every second of every one of Jordan's matches, to look for ways to beat him as well as our other wrestlers. Perhaps we need to do the same ( if we aren't already doing the same).

How bout they make pools of 6 and take the top two. Get more weights get more wrestlers and more air time on tv. That being said JB is awesome and even in this loss he will be seen as a great athlete for kids to look up too. Wish there was more coverage than it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Work hard and come back. Hope the competitive fire we have seen in the past gets even hotter and you put it all together to win more Titles.

No matter what, you have been an excellent wrestler and individual both. An excellent representative of your nation. Best of everything to you as you move forward.

Remember what the loss to Larry Owings did for Dan Gable.

Edited by WillieBoy

Remember what the loss to Larry Owings did for Dan Gable.

Exactly, David Taylor had an undefeated Freshman campaign going into the NCAAs and got caught in a craddle. Now look at him, he's a two time Spanish Grand Prix champion. He literally oozes inspiration for us all!

Edited by Smedley

Exactly, David Taylor had an undefeated Freshman campaign going into the NCAAs and got caught in a craddle. Now look at him, he's a two time Spanish Grand Prix champion. He literally oozes inspiration for us all!

He many have won it - but can he order from a menu in a Spanish or Mexican restaurant?

You're so witty and cool. More please.

Spanish Grand Prix is the weak tournament for best wrestlers..... here Spanish Grand Prix is class B, not good tournament , if David Taylor won Yarygin of GP Baku, beat all bt 10-0 u can say that