Angry_Fish

Disciplinary Sanctions

Thoughts on what, if any, disciplinary actions will be taken against an of the following individuals.

1. Mongolian coaches

2. Ukranian who tried to break Molinaro's ankle, bit him and head butted him at end of match.

3. Salas 

I know the officials of the Gomez fiasco will be disciplined, but what about the people mentioned above?  Anything going to happen?  If so, what?

Thoughts on what, if any, disciplinary actions will be taken against an of the following individuals.

1. Mongolian coaches

2. Ukranian who tried to break Molinaro's ankle, bit him and head butted him at end of match.

3. Salas 

I know the officials of the Gomez fiasco will be disciplined, but what about the people mentioned above?  Anything going to happen?  If so, what?

And none of these were even the most disgraceful thing done at these olympics in wrestling.  I think the Mongolian coaches get banned, nothing happens to the ukranian, and salas maybe a short suspension or no punishment.  

Nothing happend in 2012 to Kumar who won a match by biting his opponent's ear, so nothing will happen to the Ukrainian as well.

but they did ban Ara Abrahamian after he protested in 2008 for a semi final loss and was stripped of his bronze medal and banned but the ban was overturned.

tec, I thought the only ban that was overturned in Abrahamian's case was the one on the National Federation.

that might be true. I basically did a quick Google search about it as I couldn't remember the whole story, just remembered someone protesting at the olympics. Edited by tec87

The president of Mongolian wrestling federation announced his resignation. 

He said there is bad new, let's wait. Maybe there will be disciplinary action from UWW. We'll wait and see

That's not good. Those coaches are going to face a pretty severe punishment. 

The president of Mongolian wrestling federation announced his resignation. 

He said there is bad new, let's wait. Maybe there will be disciplinary action from UWW. We'll wait and see

Is (was) Asashoryuu still the President of the Mongolian Wrestling Federation?