Sign in to follow this  
tabenn

DAYTON FIX COLLEGE

Might be more to it then the coach. From article sounded upset with whole process. Maybe Rosseli can change his mind. The program will certainly take a few years to be back in any contention.

True, but recruitment wise, this could be big for Oklahoma. If I were a kid who was hoping to pursue freestyle at some point, I would have to add Oklahoma to my list. Roselli has consistently proven he is one of the best freestyle coaches in the US.

Here's something to ponder, with the acquisition, of Lou Rosselli as the head coach at Oklahoma, and his storied success with Kyle, along with Daton's interest in a Freestyle career, is this a game changer?

Maybe, but I think the head coach at OSU is pretty good at coaching freestyle too

I kind of assumed he'd go to OKST but with Roselli, you have to think Oklahoma would be a possibility as well. I doubt he ends up anywhere else though. Suriano has said he'll be a career 125er so that would likely factor in against Fix going to PSU. Aside from that, I don't see anyone else having a chance at him. 

Suriano is going to be a career 25er?

i find that hard to believe...

of course, i didn't think fix would be either, but, was assured that he was...

throw Lee in the mix and all those other little dudes will be just fighting for the scraps...