CoachWrestling

Spencer Lee vs. Daton Fix

Lee hasn't wrestled Freestyle in what, 1.5 years? and he's coming off the grind of an NCAA season. Fix didn't wrestle much at all this NCAA season. He's mentally and physically fresher and has a size advantage. I'm a very biased Lee fan but I think Fix would've won.

Yeah, I am huge Fix fan but I'll admit I have no idea how the match would actually go, I would assume its a toss and it would be 6-4  in one of their favors if they wrestled 10, I like to think Fix would be the winner but I don't "Believe" it by any means. Excited for the future 

If Fix went to Iowa and Lee to another school you would be agreeing.

I like Fix a lot. Helluva wrestler. Easy for you to attack posters for supporting their team when you have no designated team to support yourself right? You keep bouncing around joining whatever fire is burning hottest. Nothing has changed here

I like Fix a lot. Helluva wrestler. Easy for you to attack posters for supporting their team when you have no designated team to support yourself right? You keep bouncing around joining whatever fire is burning hottest. Nothing has changed here

Actually I support wrestlers before supporting any team. Wrestling is an individual sport with a team component. Liked David Taylor when he was in high school and would have still been his fan had he gone to Iowa State, Ohio State, or wherever else. You like Spencer Lee because he chose Iowa. Had he gone to PSU you would hate his guts.

I liked Suriano when he was in high school. Was his fan when he went to PSU and was still his fan after transferring to Rutgers.

You hated PD3 until he was supposed to go to Iowa. You suddenly liked the guy after it was announced he was going to wrestle there. After he ended up not getting to wrestle you then said he was never a Hawkeye. Actually he is/was a Hawkeye. Anyone who is a student at the University of Iowa is a Hawkeye.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

This thread is hilarious. When Lee had an awesome NCAA Fix went from wonder kind to really good but not in Lee's league. Now suddenly Fix is all of that (again). My take is these two are a good problem to have, both just so talented in the same weight. I have no clue as how they will play out. Both are, like Snyder, Hall, Valecia, and the other young guns, unflappable. For them a loss is just one match, move on, and get better. Even a big loss, or big deal loss, is just one match.

This thread is hilarious. When Lee had an awesome NCAA Fix went from wonder kind to really good but not in Lee's league. Now suddenly Fix is all of that (again). My take is these two are a good problem to have, both just so talented in the same weight. I have no clue as how they will play out. Both are, like Snyder, Hall, Valecia, and the other young guns, unflappable. For them a loss is just one match, move on, and get better. Even a big loss, or big deal loss, is just one match.

I remember when Fix beat Bresser by 1 point and people were all saying Fix isn't that good. Then Bresser beat Lee. Oops.

You hated PD3 until he was supposed to go to Iowa. You suddenly liked the guy after it was announced he was going to wrestle there. After he ended up not getting to wrestle you then said he was never a Hawkeye. Actually he is/was a Hawkeye. Anyone who is a student at the University of Iowa is a Hawkeye.

Isn't that what all Hawkeye fans did with DeSanto after the NCAA tournament incident?

"HE SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF COLLEGE!"

"SHOULD HAVE BEEN EJECTED!!!"

"SCUMBAG!"

FK HIM!!!!"

etc, etc, etc...

The World Cup rolls around...

"DESANTO WILL BE IN IOWA CITY FOR THE WORLD CUP!!

"I HOPE HE SIGNS HERE!!!"

"THIS IS WHAT WE WERE HOPING FOR"

etc, etc, etc.....

Actually I support wrestlers before supporting any team. Wrestling is an individual sport with a team component. Liked David Taylor when he was in high school and would have still been his fan had he gone to Iowa State, Ohio State, or wherever else. You like Spencer Lee because he chose Iowa. Had he gone to PSU you would hate his guts.

I liked Suriano when he was in high school. Was his fan when he went to PSU and was still his fan after transferring to Rutgers.

Hate is such a strong word. You use it way to freely. Try another word usage. I always liked David Taylor btw. Fantastic wrestler that always mopped the mat with my Hawkeyes. Cheer for him everytime he steps on the mat for Team USA. Pat Downey never was a Hawkeye wrestler. Never will be, simple as that.

Hate is such a strong word. You use it way to freely. Try another word usage. I always liked David Taylor btw. Fantastic wrestler that always mopped the mat with my Hawkeyes. Cheer for him everytime he steps on the mat for Team USA. Pat Downey never was a Hawkeye wrestler. Never will be, simple as that.

A few months ago you said before that he was never a Hawkeye not never a Hawkeye Wrestler.

He enrolled in grad school at Iowa, thus hes a Hawkeye.

Isn't that what all Hawkeye fans did with DeSanto after the NCAA tournament incident?

"SCUMBAG!"

FK HIM!!!!"

etc, etc, etc...

etc, etc, etc.....

This place was after blood when DeSanto lost it at nationals. Most of the posts were not from Hawkeye fans either. Go back and look it up

"SCUMBAG!"

FK HIM!!!!"

etc, etc, etc...

etc, etc, etc.....

I backed off on hating this kid when I realized his is an mental health issue thing. Congenital. I hope that kid ends up where he can have his challenges recognized, and addressed. Asbergers kids can do all things possible, but they also need consistent structure, rules, and guidence. Every, single, day.