Sign in to follow this  
carp

Official LMS Picks

Macri

Prince

I thought about Prince. He has to win Vegas and then it looks really reasonable. Vegas is the only thing stopping me.

Iowa selections are like shooting fish in a barrel with their schedule.

Edited by scribe

Sorry for asking (Im sure its on here somewhere....) - but I want to be sure I have the rules correct: have to pick 2 guys, neither can be a previous AA and the last person to have someone without a loss wins - that's about it? What if I have a guy that loses at noon and someone else has a guy that loses the same day at 7pm? Does the number of wins mean anything (i.e., my guy loses and was 9-0 when he lost, someone else's guy lost at the same time but was 10-0 at the time)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry for asking (Im sure its on here somewhere....) - but I want to be sure I have the rules correct: have to pick 2 guys, neither can be a previous AA and the last person to have someone without a loss wins - that's about it? What if I have a guy that loses at noon and someone else has a guy that loses the same day at 7pm? Does the number of wins mean anything (i.e., my guy loses and was 9-0 when he lost, someone else's guy lost at the same time but was 10-0 at the time)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If your guy loses first, you are out.  Note that this could only be an issue if the two wrestlers were the only ones left.  FYI, it's never happened.