Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Fish

Chance Marsteller up Early this Morning

Registered for The Farrell at 6:45AM. 74KG.

Very interesting development - I was hoping to see him register, but about 2 weeks ago, I thought that since he hadn't registered yet, it wasn't happening. I live in south central PA and I've heard rumblings that he was training somewhere while finishing his rehab and taking care of his legal issues. At 74, he must have been keeping himself in shape.

I'd love to see him make a comeback. Way too many local fans are taking joy in his fall from grace (probably because he snubbed certain teams). I could see him ending up at a DIII school for a year or so, then trying to get back to the DI level to finish his career.

Dont count him out yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Jasonmitchell32

He still has some sort of trial impending right? Just curious if he could be a consistent presence on the circuit. 

...legal crap drags out so long and intermittent that it shouldn't interfere with anything he does..... I don't know him, but I hope he corrects things and does well.......

He still has some sort of trial impending right? Just curious if he could be a consistent presence on the circuit.

Could be months - many, many months. And if he is going to go through an program to clean himself up, he may never have to go. Or, he could plea to lesser charges and only have to go to a sentencing. Lots of diff things can occur.

yes, it is entirely possibly that it's not what he wants or needs.  What I'm saying is that the environment there, with world class athletes, is more than likely better than where he is right now.  Temptation is everywhere,  but who you surround yourself with makes a huge difference in the choices you make.  let me just say I don't know anything about who is in his circle or what he has going on right now.  I am just a huge fan of what they do in springs with the resident athletes.

yes, it is entirely possibly that it's not what he wants or needs.  What I'm saying is that the environment there, with world class athletes, is more than likely better than where he is right now.  Temptation is everywhere,  but who you surround yourself with makes a huge difference in the choices you make.  let me just say I don't know anything about who is in his circle or what he has going on right now.  I am just a huge fan of what they do in springs with the resident athletes.

Who knows, maybe he will thrive in a prison. A few years of trafficking heroin balloons might give him enough cred to get a full facial tattoo and gain membership with a white supremacist gang. There's always hope he can take his game to the next level!

From what I heard a while ago, from a dad whose kid was also training at the OTC, when they were young, Martsteller had this problem then.The then kid Martseller would be the buyer (he actually had a bit of a beard at 15), and got into some trouble for it. I knew of this, but never mentioned it, as I kept hoping he would get it together. Sometimes having insider information and having things turn out bad sucks. Actually, it sucks every time. At this point he has hit a pretty low bottom. Hopefully he can pull it together, if not it only gets worse. Much worse.... institutions, jails, or death, is the mantra.

Who knows, maybe he will thrive in a prison. A few years of trafficking heroin balloons might give him enough cred to get a full facial tattoo and gain membership with a white supremacist gang. There's always hope he can take his game to the next level!

Pot is so is so tacky. We are talking about a very sophisticated individual here. Anything but bath salts and heroin laced with carfentanil would be uncivilized.

Why is any of this necessary? Does it make you feel better about yourself?