Sign in to follow this  
AKHUNTER

MINNY vs IOWA live soon reminder

I can't believe they they started the match. We could of missed the entire first half if that guy makes the second free throw.

It wouldn't have been the first time they've done that. I remember watching a dual on there a couple seasons ago where they had a replay of a basketball game on before a dual and the game went into OT. Mind you it was a REPLAY and they cut to the dual meet live after that game was completed and the dual was at 141 or the end of 133.

Didn't they say that Ness was hurt last dual?

He's been hurt all season and hasn't really looked that great, which is is why some of the Minnesota faithful were a bit apprehensive to make score predictions or outcome predictions on this match.

Never trust a gibbon to provide information intelligible to humans

this should come down to HWY if Ness wins. There are no bonus pts in this matches future so IA takes 57 then gets beaten like Mudflaps dog. Last 2 matches won 2-0 by Nelson. hoping my DE homeboy wins this one. Strange cause I'd rather MN win the dual. I guess its a win win situation for me if it comes down to hwt