Sign in to follow this  
tigerfan9311

Tomasello better be ready...

Match went pretty much as expected. NaTo seems to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder as I think he was making up for his (by his standards) lackluster performance at CKLV. You better have great defense as well as a great gas tank cuz this guy does not let up, ever.

Match went pretty much as expected. NaTo seems to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder as I think he was making up for his (by his standards) lackluster performance at CKLV. You better have great defense as well as a great gas tank cuz this guy does not let up, ever.

I love that that was considered a poor performance by NATO. Shows how good he is.

I agree it was a poor performance for him at CKLV, but he still looked mostly dominant.

Eierman is a red shirt freshman who has not proven himself on the D1 level - Tomasello is a National Champ - This was hardly a surprise result. Missouri just had to many injuries to compete unlike the last 2 years when we won. Hopefully these two teams continue to wrestle each year. It is a very entertaining rivalry.

Eierman is a red shirt freshman who has not proven himself on the D1 level - Tomasello is a National Champ - This was hardly a surprise result. Missouri just had to many injuries to compete unlike the last 2 years when we won. Hopefully these two teams continue to wrestle each year. It is a very entertaining rivalry.

It may not be a surprise, but it is worthy of note in a thread about how Eierman was going to crush him.  

I'm worried about Eierman. He's been traing under mike Eierman same guy who trained Jden. And I think highly of all three of them. I had high expectations for Eierman but after watching the tournament and the NATO dual he cannot generate his own offense. It's all trying funk from counter attacks which doesn't work against the high level comp.