Sign in to follow this  
chiefstorm

Huskers vs. Nitt Lions

I've seen enough. James English should start for the rest of the season in place of Andrew Alton!

Andrew looked dead after the first exchange and he went up 4-0. After that he was just looking for big moves.

D Alton took one or two shots, but scored on the last one. Great scrambles by both Alton, and Green. The girl announcer called Alton's style 'a little more reserved, and subdued' than Green's, and I totally agree,...LOL

6-0 prior to start ~ too bad N holds back there 125 lber from experience

Not what happened, and stalling by PSU in first two matches

Stalling at 133 by PSU; are you out of your mind?? Conaway broke the Nebraska wrestler.

He stalled the entire 2nd period with the crab ride, and the high thigh ride, not attempting to score with it, and took almost no shots on his feet, especially in the third.

Someone tell the chick her mike is on

Matt Brown looks a little sloppy but a good match at 174 with Kokesh.
I think Matt Brown kinda just wrestles sloppy and when guys don't break, which is not that often, from his double handed headgear pull he loses. Guys should be shooting all day long on him. He does not have that great of leg defense and even if you don't score better than him hanging on your headgear.

He stalled the entire 2nd period with the crab ride, and the high thigh ride, not attempting to score with it, and took almost no shots on his feet, especially in the third.

How'd the scoring go in the third? Kind of looks like things opened up a bit, from the final score. Conaway seems to have a great tank. Gets things done in the final period.

a nice win by Kokesh,...both wrestlers saved from pin by the whistle

Thank goodness, just figured out that BTN has the video. I know you PSU fans have a man crush on the announcer but he is hard to listen to.
She is worse....did you know ruth 'cradled' Inhen from his feet 3 times?

How'd the scoring go in the third? Kind of looks like things opened up a bit, from the final score. Conaway seems to have a great tank. Gets things done in the final period.

All points scored from defensive scrambles

a nice win by Kokesh,...both wrestlers saved from pin by the whistle
Thank goodness' date=' just figured out that BTN has the video. I know you PSU fans have a man crush on the announcer but he is hard to listen to.[/quote'] She is worse....did you know ruth 'cradled' Inhen from his feet 3 times?
At least she does not blow her load every time a PSU wrestler gets even an intentional release. Although rating would go up if she did.

All points scored from defensive scrambles

Complete fabrication. You realize this match will be on the BigTen Network later this week, right?

there are several PSU haters on this site that just won't shut the heck up.

Is nothing PSU does ever right?

Conaway's a staller - though he kicks butt in the 3rd period. Brown hangs on to headgear.

You hate the announcers; you are jealous of the coaches.

Even though Penn State stinks and never does anything right, seems to me the final score was 33-9.

They were lucky.

Matt Brown looks a little sloppy but a good match at 174 with Kokesh.
I think Matt Brown kinda just wrestles sloppy and when guys don't break, which is not that often, from his double handed headgear pull he loses. Guys should be shooting all day long on him. He does not have that great of leg defense and even if you don't score better than him hanging on your headgear.

Translation: Matt brown holds headgear....Whah whah whah.......Cry cry cry.....get over it dude. You sound pathetic.

Thank goodness, just figured out that BTN has the video. I know you PSU fans have a man crush on the announcer but he is hard to listen to.

No Otis, it's not a man crush. It's wanting someone doing commentary that knows a roll-tilt isn't a "low leg cradle." or having the decency to not say that the reason NU didn't send out their 125 is somethng to the effect that "Coach Manning didn't send him out because Nico would throw him all over the mat."