OkieChippewa

CKLV Brackets & Live Results

Tomasello beats Eastern Michigan kid 10-3. Maybe he's rusty but he had a tough time getting to his attacks and I'm thinking size played a role

It's only his 2nd match of the season, so we're probably idiots for speculating at this point, but I was thinking the same thing.  We'll have to see how the rest of the tournament plays out but I'm thinking he might have a harder time running up the score for bonus points at 133. 

That second pin was brutal. I felt bad for the guy. He punched that chancery through like Mike Tyson used to floor opponents with his hooks.

Yep love that optional start setup.  Great for guys that wrestle with a relentless pace and are heavy on the head.  Nolf is another that is very good at it.  The guy is so beat up and demoralized after getting taken down several times that he doesn't really think about positioning as he is coming off bottom!

Edited by MSU158

Yep love that optional start setup.  Great for guys that wrestle with a relentless pace and are heavy on the head.  Nolf is another that is very good at it.  The guy is so beat up and demoralized after getting taken down several times that he doesn't really think about positioning as he is coming off bottom!

I think at least 75% of Nolfs pins are cradles where he pretends like he is going to let the guy up

Yep love that optional start setup. Great for guys that wrestle with a relentless pace and are heavy on the head. Nolf is another that is very good at it. The guy is so beat up and demoralized after getting taken down several times that he doesn't really think about positioning as he is coming off bottom!

Nolf is a beast at it, no question, but I think Dean might've knocked the guy out before his back hit the mat.

I dont think flo arena is a premium service.  Have you tried to enter flo arena?

Yeah, I go there and it just sits there.  Maybe it is the browser.  I use firefox but just tried it on IE and I can now see a button to push for the brackets but then it goes dead and nothing.  I'll try at home.

mspart

Yeah, I go there and it just sits there.  Maybe it is the browser.  I use firefox but just tried it on IE and I can now see a button to push for the brackets but then it goes dead and nothing.  I'll try at home.

mspart

I'm using Chrome.  Try this link.  Click on Bracket in the middle of the screen near the top.  http://arena.flowrestling.org/event/c0e3f976-8415-4da0-a9c6-351adf2b9df2