Moscow Christmas 2017 (January 5-8 )

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grimo

Grimo
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 08:02 AM

January 5-th in Moscow there are will be held CADET international tournament in freestyle and greeco-roman. I heard that US freestyle cadet team is going to Russia for that tournament. Its also anticipated that Russias first cadet team, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Belorussia, Greece and other European countries will participate. Does anybody knows what US squad will be sent?

Attached Files

#2 CA_Wrestler

CA_Wrestler

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 02:38 PM

January 5-th in Moscow there are will be held CADET international tournament in freestyle and greeco-roman. I heard that US freestyle cadet team is going to Russia for that tournament. Its also anticipated that Russias first cadet team, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Belorussia, Greece and other European countries will participate. Does anybody knows what US squad will be sent?

Probably whoever is currently on the Cadet World team and is available/willing to miss the holidays to go wrestle.

#3 Grimo

Grimo
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 10:34 PM

if anybody gets to know excatly if US team is going and who will be representing US team please let me know. I wanna see Arujau wrestle in Russia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users