Sign in to follow this  
legger

Micic on the podium in March....

He gave Nate a terrific match but it was Nate's first time facing live competition since NCAA's last season.  And he's up a weight.  And they've faced each other a number of times.  There's no denying that Micic is very good but lets take a longer look before deciding exactly where he fits among the studs at this weight.  

IMO he SHOULD make the podium. Will he? As you all have witnessed, the NCAAs can be brutal and has knocked out many expected AA's...happens every year. But just because he wrestled NaTo tough doesn't equate to an AA finish. They are very familiar with each other as they have wrestled a bunch of times. The weight is very deep as well.

If I had to predict I would say 6th-8th......133 is deeeep

Just to clarify, Karma is the last name of a transfer student Northwestern has penciled in at 133.  He's really good.

I've heard he's part chameleon, which may cause eligibility issues.  So as of now he comes and goes until they sort it out...