Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

World championships 2016! Brucket and resutls!

Gonzalez teched the Czech, 8-0, by the way.  He's got Cojokari of Romania in the R16.

Hildebrandt got teched by Japan in the R16, but she'll obviously have a great shot to be brought back in.  And she's in the small bracket side, so she would need only 1 repechage win to be wrestling for bronze.

Edited by maligned

I think this is the worst the UWW site has ever been for a meaningful event.  And it's in Hungary, a central European nation with good internet.  It's a disgrace, really.  The women's mat has been dead or on a mistake loop for 75% of the 2 hours so far and the men's freestyle mat has been down nearly a third of the time.  Both are down right now with Stieber/Chakaev about to wrestle.

I think this is the worst the UWW site has ever been for a meaningful event.  And it's in Hungary, a central European nation with good internet.  It's a disgrace, really.  The women's mat has been dead or on a mistake loop for 75% of the 2 hours so far and the men's freestyle mat has been down nearly a third of the time.  Both are down right now with Stieber/Chakaev about to wrestle.

that's why i love TEAM USA and tournaments in USA! good internet signal , nice refeeres, nice mats, not stupid musicm only club and famous electro like in world cup 2015 in Los Angeles, show, many peoples.... i love it....look at Hungary.... i am watching it and crying....it is look like in Africe or Dagestan....bad internet, bad mats.... 

Edited by Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

No idea what happened the last 8 seconds...they accidentally go to a challenge screen while there's crazy shouting as Logan gets the go-ahead miracle takedown.  It comes back live in time to show the score and to go to a challenge screen again and the feed cuts.  I guess he won, 12-11, but who would know.

Edited by maligned

lol, I wonder how bad it will be when the world cup is in Iran. 

i beat Saitiev in the argument!!! Logan beat Chakaev! i beat!!! yeah! Objectivity is the most powerful thing! All people think that his wrestlers from his country best of the best! but it is not true! it is not ture! I am a wrestling expert!! Flo Wrestling offer me a contract! now i am head of flo wrestling! not Bader! 

I think they didn't record the last action, (they record the same thing we see in live stream) so they couldn't even review the Russian challenge .

I think you're exactly right...you can hear the table saying "challenge, challenge" with 8 seconds left and it goes to that setting...but then Logan must have waived it off.  You hear the action re-start, the Americans shouting in celebration, and then it comes back to live on the screen.  The Russians want a challenge but there's no video to look at bc they had it on the challenge screen.  How awful.  I'm american, so i'm glad stieber won, but how awful is that.  Why is the UWW always 100 years behind the game?

the last 2 rewarded to Chakaev is a part of freestyle I think is stupid. He just lifts his leg and gets two. It's not even good counter defense just a bailout flop

Logan looked like the better wrestler.

The inside trip by Chakaev was the only nice move by him when my feed came up

Chakaev looked much taller and that might of bothered logan some