Sign in to follow this  
Yellow_Medal

Stieber's Gold Medal and Championship Belt Stolen in Columbus

Did a quick Google search for Columbus and heroin. Got a decent amount of news feeds pointing out there's been a lot of overdoses there. Wouldn't be shocked if his stuff gets traded for some dope laced with carfentenal. Its a bummer. These types of petty crimes will be the norm if we continue our pointless war on drugs.

Columbus Police most likely won't pursue this. I was at the state tournament 5 years ago and my car was broken into overnight by campus at the Varsity Inn. Police told me I should know better than to leave items in the car that a thief could steal. Officer told me to file a complaint and make a statement but basically tough **** and I should know better. Hopefully due to the significance of what was taken in this case they will put more of an effort towards retrieving it for the Champ!

Columbus Police most likely won't pursue this. I was at the state tournament 5 years ago and my car was broken into overnight by campus at the Varsity Inn. Police told me I should know better than to leave items in the car that a thief could steal. Officer told me to file a complaint and make a statement but basically tough **** and I should know better. Hopefully due to the significance of what was taken in this case they will put more of an effort towards retrieving it for the Champ!

737a39eef010387470f8fba9e8d63aa0.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

should be able to track the ipad with with the "find my iphone" (shows all your devices) unless it has been wiped clean.

Gotta be quick about it though, like Logan on a single leg.

chances are it's not an isolated incident, police might be more helpful than you think, also I'm sure this is the type of story 

that will quickly make it to the local news.

then you want to ban me. thank you American! thank you. "BIG" respect... say bad about Russians that they are  thieves. When i said that Fix cant beat Badrudinov you wanna ban me. Now You say that we are thieves. Respect ;) 

He was making an ironic joke.  In fact, he's making a joke about America and how we want to blame Russians for everything (I think you've been reading the news).  I know across languages and cultures it's tough to interpret jokes, but he was definitely not suggesting it was really Russians.  Unfortunately, most American humor is indirect and difficult to interpret from the outside.  In fact, there's almost no chance it was Russians and it would not have been funny if he really thought it.

Edited by maligned

Ridiculous. Or maybe, police officer, you should do your job. 

He was making an ironic joke. In fact, he's making a joke about America and how we want to blame Russians for everything (I think you've been reading the news). I know across languages and cultures it's tough to interpret jokes, but he was definitely not suggesting it was really Russians. Unfortunately, most American humor is indirect and difficult to interpret from the outside. In fact, there's almost no chance it was Russians and it would not have been funny if he really thought it.

Russian Mob is huge in Columbus, Ohio!

I think

Edited by LemonPie

Russian Mob is huge in Columbus, Ohio!

I think

Interpretation for Abdu: there is no Russian mob in Columbus.  This is another joke with the same feeling about how much Americans always blame Russians for things and are scared of Russian criminals illogically.

He was making an ironic joke.  In fact, he's making a joke about America and how we want to blame Russians for everything (I think you've been reading the news).  I know across languages and cultures it's tough to interpret jokes, but he was definitely not suggesting it was really Russians.  Unfortunately, most American humor is indirect and difficult to interpret from the outside.  In fact, there's almost no chance it was Russians and it would not have been funny if he really thought it.

but i said only true and they wanna ban me. ahhahhah "good" joke bro... 

should be able to track the ipad with with the "find my iphone" (shows all your devices) unless it has been wiped clean.

If it is turned off and/or the sim card removed, how will above help and how will they track it?  I'd bet police will pursue this a bit more vigorously than you average car break in iPhone theft.