wrestfan

Iran Wrestling News

Pretty sure I just woke up everyone within a 100m radius when Yazdani scored that TD in the last 15 seconds to make it 6-2 and confirm victory and the Gold. So ****ing happy for him. 

My memory is a bit fuzzy but I seem to recall a TD by the edge being given as only a push out point and also another 2 point move not being given at all, so it should have been even wider. 

Yazdani has finally figured him out. 

Edited by The Genius

1 minute ago, Shiraz123 said:

Trust me if I never wrote the genius stuff Yazdani would have been losing to him the fourth time. I even guaranteed Taylor would win in another thread. Yes I placed a curse on him. If anything I should be thanked. 

Well, I give you all the credit on this one, but also hold you fully responsible for the Olympic loss!

Why did DT not get put on the shot clock in the first period? Yaz dominated positioning throughout. Doesn't matter but just curious after the same thing happened between Ghasempour and Cox. 

This win is huge for Yazdani's legacy. He scored two TDs on DT and didn't gas. Just dominated the entire match. 

Is that DT's first international loss since 2016?

Edited by The Genius

Just now, The Genius said:

Why did DT not get put on the shot clock in the first period? Yaz dominated positioning throughout. Doesn't matter but just curious after the same thing happened between Ghasempour and Cox. 

This win is huge for Yazdani's legacy. He scored two TDs on DT and didn't gas. Just dominated the entire match. 

Is that DT's first international loss since 2016?

First loss since he lost to a Ukrainian in 2016 clubs cup

This was a really satisfying win for me

it was not just a push out and defend match 

Hassan did not gas out

props to Pejman Dorostkar for his coaching 

respect to DT for being such a formidable competitor and conducting himself like a true champ after such a tough lose

now, if ZaRe and Ghassempour win, I will declare this championship a complete success

2 minutes ago, irani said:

Channel three really does not know their demographics

they show a stupid soap opera in between the matches

Oh, lol. You're watching the official Iran tv version I forgot. How was Hadi's reaction? 

2 minutes ago, Shiraz123 said:

Oh, lol. You're watching the official Iran tv version I forgot. How was Hadi's reaction? 

I had to turn down the volume 

my screams were bad enough, with Hadi screaming , I was worried the neighbors would call the cops :)