boconnell

Southern Scuffle Semifinals

If top man is forcing bottom man to fight off his back, that's control. Fact.

So if a guy on top is in a crab ride and the bottom guy grabs the head and bridges  into him that should be 2 for a reverse and swipes for back points, right??

Edited by KingK0ng

I bolded the most important part for you.

All the complaints come down to people wanting Heil to lose because they don't like his style or his singlet. Those two factors somehow convinced everyone that years of established reffing on funk don't exist. Everything we saw in that match happens 100 times a tournament without a guy getting points for the other guy rolling across his own back.

I don't want Heil to lose. I picked him to win NCAAs. Stop making assumptions that are innacurate.

So if a guy on top is in a crab ride and the bottom guy grabs the head and bridges  into him that should be 2 for a reverse and swipes for back points, right??

And when he is not bridging and is instead being held on his back for 5 seconds, then that is control. 

Heil was very aware the whole time of the neutral fall.  You can see him switch sides with the leg pass every time his back gets close to flat.  What BigTenFan said about no call either way is reasonable.  Even if you do call 2 it's a stupid time to blow the whistle since they're in a very fluid position.  But it's never anywhere close to a Dicamillo score.

But everything you've posted this weekend disparages OSU....reread your first post in the thread.

I don't know what you are talking about. I had to go back and check my first post of this thread. Unless I missed something (possible), my first was this "Lizak's counters and tilts look great"

Heil was very aware the whole time of the neutral fall.  You can see him switch sides with the leg pass every time his back gets close to flat.  What BigTenFan said about no call either way is reasonable.  Even if you do call 2 it's a stupid time to blow the whistle since they're in a very fluid position.  But it's never anywhere close to a Dicamillo score.

Kutler got 2 with less. 

I don't know what you are talking about. I had to go back and check my first post of this thread. Unless I missed something (possible), my first was this "Lizak's counters and tilts look great"

Sorry wrong thread, it was yesterday's