Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Stroker done at Minny (link)

Lavallee looks like a full size 157 lber to me.

Funny, I was actually thinking the opposite at the Scuffle.  He looks pretty lean, not as thick as a lot of guys, and he's not tall.

Warren, we thought Stroker was coming to Mizzou out of high school so I suppose he likes it here ok.  We'd love to have him, but it's not like he's going to fill a hole.  DeLoach and Fortuna with continued progress could both be formidable next year.  But, the more the merrier!

What happened with Blees. I really thought he would do well at the next level.

Different coaching styles. Has had trouble adjusting to Iowa/East style. Hope they don't ruin another good prospect. Probably too much time out all night running coon with zadick.

Guest Kingsland

Different coaching styles. Has had trouble adjusting to Iowa/East style. Hope they don't ruin another good prospect. Probably too much time out all night running coon with zadick.

He wasn't lighting the world on fire at Okie State either.

What good prospect has the VT staff ruined?

Funny, I was actually thinking the opposite at the Scuffle.  He looks pretty lean, not as thick as a lot of guys, and he's not tall.

Warren, we thought Stroker was coming to Mizzou out of high school so I suppose he likes it here ok.  We'd love to have him, but it's not like he's going to fill a hole.  DeLoach and Fortuna with continued progress could both be formidable next year.  But, the more the merrier!

IMO Stroker's body of work is more impressive than DeLoach and Fortuna, so he's definitely worth a shot if he's interested.  Hopefully those two guys are much improved since last year and there will be good competition for the spot.  

IMO Stroker's body of work is more impressive than DeLoach and Fortuna, so he's definitely worth a shot if he's interested. Hopefully those two guys are much improved since last year and there will be good competition for the spot.

What exactly has Stroker done at the collegiate level? I can't think of any notable wins off the top of my head.

What good prospect has the VT staff ruined?

Just kidding ...They do as well as anyone.

I wouldn't give up on Blees yet either...Had a 70 percent win percentage at OK state..Not going to be national champ there either...Maybe expectations too high

What exactly has Stroker done at the collegiate level? I can't think of any notable wins off the top of my head.

Nothing.  But Missouri's backups at 157 haven't done anything notable in college either.  Stroker has had better prep and freestyle results.  Even took down Retherford a couple times at 2015 junior team trials (before getting stuck) and took Ashnault to the wire (lost 7-6).  It's really too early to give up on any of them, and competition is good. 

He'll be able to wrestle next fall anywhere except a big 10 school assuming he meets all academic requirements. He'd have to sit out all of next year(and wouldn't get that year back) if he wanted to go big 10. Flo says he's going somewhere outside the big 10. SDSU would probably be a great fit

Could still be an issue since Mn is an NLOI school if going to another NLOI school. There is something about a second year in these cases.

Cornell is going to need someone to replace Palacio next year and has had a great run in 13 of the last 14 seasons in terms of developing middle weights (149-165) into All-Americans.

As someone else mentioned, Virginia Tech could be a nice, provided Chishko stays at 149.