Sign in to follow this  
DotCom

Iowa Beats Penn State!

So what is the outcome if Iowa wins tonight?

My guess is Iowa fans will swarm these boards bragging up their accomplishments not realizing that it means little come March. However, most fans will directly ignore this fact and talk smack as though the Hawks should be favored to win it all come March. Only to have reality start setting in at Big10's and then finally during the NCAA's.

Any other predictions about how fans will handle an Iowa victory?

Now rumors are swirling that Cael is going to bump guys up. But why, the dual means nothing! If he does, clearly we need a new thread discussing Cael not realizing this means little. What a dope.

Why? You ask. Becuase it is fun! Because if they keep score then it DOES matter. Doing so won't hurt Cael's team at all and will give them a real sense of 'team'. TEAM can be a big deal if the nationals are VERY close and a guy must gut out an escape to lose only be a decision vs. a major. Trying to win is never dopey.

I think you missed the point of my post...

My guess is Iowa fans will swarm these boards bragging up their accomplishments not realizing that it means little come March. However, most fans will directly ignore this fact and talk smack as though the Hawks should be favored to win it all come March. Only to have reality start setting in at Big10's and then finally during the NCAA's.

Nah, they're just gonna think you're an a$$ for making this post.

Let's take a moment and reflect...