Sign in to follow this  
VakAttack

Ranking 133 after this weekend

Im pretty sure he beat McKee, but lost to Tomasellos backup.

Yeah, he won via overtime against McKee at the Cliff Keen, then he won by pin like a week later.

His loss to Fitzgerald was a pin, in like a minute.

Edited by maolsen

Ok, just saw Micic beat up Montoya. I think you have to slide in him at 4 and bump he other 2 down. 

But how does that jibe with the Micic's lack of elite wins and very much non-elite loss (which was against Brendan Fitzgerald, not McKee; thanks maolsen)?

At this point you have to think Brock has a pretty clear run to the #2 seed if Tomasello wins out.  He's obviously a freshman that could drop a match anywhere, but that's a big deal for team score purposes.  

Good point - although his next big test could be Seth Gross in a week.  Hope he runs the table from here out.

Edited by HurricaneWrestling

1.  Tomasello

2.  Brock

3.  Clark

4.  Montoya

5.  Richards

Seem right?

Richards drops to 6th behind Gross.  Unless Gross lost, and I don't know it.  Gross has been impressive.  And Micic gets anchored by his fluke loss to Fitzgerald...well it's not a fluke because Fitz hit the move and stuck him.  But Micic is very good.  

And no one's talking about Nato and how he hammered a tough Richards.  I thought Nate would win...but not like this.  Nate is the clear top man....and Brock is the great young challenger.  And, of course, we're also not mentioning that this was Clark's first match back after a sizable absence.  It's fair to assume he wasn't 100%.  He's a very tough young man.  And I still think it'll come down to him and Nate.  And this is a tough weight to rank...and likely to change many more times.

And, of course, we're also not mentioning that this was Clark's first match back after a sizable absence.  It's fair to assume he wasn't 100%.  

Probably good not to mention that since he wrestled 2 matches last weeked.

Richards drops to 6th behind Gross. Unless Gross lost, and I don't know it. Gross has been impressive. And Micic gets anchored by his fluke loss to Fitzgerald...well it's not a fluke because Fitz hit the move and stuck him. But Micic is very good.

And no one's talking about Nato and how he hammered a tough Richards. I thought Nate would win...but not like this. Nate is the clear top man....and Brock is the great young challenger. And, of course, we're also not mentioning that this was Clark's first match back after a sizable absence. It's fair to assume he wasn't 100%. He's a very tough young man. And I still think it'll come down to him and Nate. And this is a tough weight to rank...and likely to change many more times.

But Gross lost to Montoya