TBar1977

Over / Under for PSU vs. Iowa Dual

I don't believe they have ever once met in any sanctioned meet or tournament.

However, the strong level of familiarity might keep the score low/close.

I see Zain and Bo getting bonus, and Nolf getting a decision. Another thing to remember is the impact of CHA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by lu_alum

However, the strong level of familiarity might keep the score low/close.

I see Zain and Bo getting bonus, and Nolf getting a decision. Another thing to remember is the impact of CHA.

I could not set the line any lower than I did. I believe these three wrestlers would be ranked 1, 2, and 3 if the Most Dominant stat were calculated as of today. 

Under.

But I actually like the line being at 12.

So much unpredictability at 184 makes it really interesting because I can see throws and pins there.

The other 2 matches I think will be controlled but kept at or just below a MD.

The line entices you to take the under, but one pin, 1 TF or 2 majors wins it for the over.

EDIT: The line mustn't be too bad because to this point we have 6 taking the over and 6 the under, exactly what any Vegas book would want. 

Edited by TBar1977

I like how everyone ignores the possibility that Brooks wins and blows the over/under to smithereens. In CHA, I will take the under. Let's not forget they wrestled OkState in Stillwater. No way the results fall that way in Iowa. Hell, the suspect Reffing alone would have changed multiple outcomes.

This dual makes it to 285 with Iowa having a chance to win it.

I like how everyone ignores the possibility that Brooks wins and blows the over/under to smithereens. In CHA, I will take the under. Let's not forget they wrestled OkState in Stillwater. No way the results fall that way in Iowa. Hell, the suspect Reffing alone would have changed multiple outcomes.

This dual makes it to 285 with Iowa having a chance to win it.

I think the team score will be a blow out for PSU.  I think Iowa wins @ 125 (toss up goes to Io) & 133 (+ 1).   PSU is favored @ 49,57,65 (I expect bonus +1) and 97.  I think PSU wins the other 4 matchups that all could be considered toss ups going in - 141, 174, 184 and Hvywt.  Final score PSU 25 Iowa 7

Edited by lu1979

Here's a hypothetical...what happens if Suriano moves up to wrestle Clark? Since PSU will probably lose at 125 anyway...why not? If Clark is still gimpy like some Hawkeye fans are saying, Suriano should whup him right? Something Cael might try?

way out of character