nom

Dake vs Dieringer - in Paris (?)

Can we stop with all the unfounded PED accusations? Dake wrestled great to tech Ringer and a European silver medalist ranked 10th in the world. You can say it wasn't a tough tournament but those are two good wins. I wish they had the ten weights this year because I am getting nervous for JB... I would love to see him get redemption this year. Dake and Buroughs are two of my favorites to watch and I wish they could both be on the world team!

So I guess the next question is, who will be in the line for us at 74, for the World Cup? Will we see JB? Will we see KD? Or will they split matches? Speaking of the World Cup, has anyone see the line up for us? I know Kyle Snyder is going, and I believe there is a video clip of Logan saying he was going at 61, but I'm not sure about who else. Maybe DT at 86 as well?

Has dake lost to anyone other than jb and Jden domestically in freestyle?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think Howe beat him but that was when Dake was in College and a 149lber and it was very close.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk