Sign in to follow this  
VakAttack

GIA: Home of the World's Quickest Stalemates!

Gross, just threw a major wrench into the 133 seeding at Natties. I didn't get to see it, but I've seen Bono's guys a couple of years ago. Pretty impressive what he's doing with the Jack Rabbits.

not necessarily, I'm sure they'll meet again in the big 12 finals

Gross, just threw a major wrench into the 133 seeding at Natties. I didn't get to see it, but I've seen Bono's guys a couple of years ago. Pretty impressive what he's doing with the Jack Rabbits.

I was at the Dapper Dan when Bono wrestled Kolatand I've been a fan of his ever since. He's doing a hellova job there.

And I have to say - "Jack Rabbits" is a pretty friggin cool mascot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Jasonmitchell32

Collica looks good

It's amazing how much his offense has improved this year.  He scores way more against the low level guys, way more against the top 20 guys (like Kocer here), and way more even against Mayes.  And yet he didn't make any effort to score against Sorenson.  Hopefully winning the Sorenson match with zero offense doesn't stop him from opening up a bit next time.  

I'm watching all the matches now since I couldn't watch live.  If you told me Brock loses this match I would have assumed it looked exactly like this.  He got outscrambled and he got beat on bottom.  I'm not sure if he fixes those things by the end of this season.  

Weigel absolutely took Rotert down to his back in the 3rd period with about a minute left.  He holds him on his back with his arm trapped by Weigel's legs. 

Either way Rotert wrestled super smart.  He picked neutral and he started his attacking early enough to get a stall point.  He forced action and more than deserved the point.  Most guys dance with Weigel for 3 minutes and then only get serious when they are beaten on the mat and it's too late.