TBar1977

PSU vs. Wisconsin Over/Under Bets

But I thought he did let him go and then dove in and tried hanging on to the leg ...Same position Zeke stepped over on earlier.

No, he got reversed, not an esc. The reversal tied it up 4-4. Before that 4-2. An esc would have made it 4-3.

HWT about to start

0-0 after 1

ESC Medberrey

TD Nevills

ESC Medberry

Nevills chooses down

ESC

TD Medberry and ride out

Medberry wins 4-3

PSU drops both high profile weights, but both were very close. The UNDER wins Prop Bet D. 

Edited by TBar1977

Could see that coming. As soon as Medbery took a real shot, Nevills was going down. Nick wrestled well but lost to a better, more experienced wrestler. No shame in that one. Cenzo on the other hand gave his match away. 

TD Suriano 2-0

ESC

TD Suriano 4-1

Has him bellied out, 20 seconds remain in period 1, 1:26 RT

Suriano takes down and is out quickly, 5-1

Suriano TD, 7-1

ESC, 7-2

Stupid double stall call +1 for Suriano, 8-2

TD Suriano 10-2

Lantz chooses down

Suriano cuts him, 10-3

Suriano TD, 12-3, 50 seconds remain

ESC, 12-4

One more TD, 14-4, add 1 for RT and it ends 15-4

Edited by TBar1977

BTNPlus*

Think they are the same thing.

Triston Law going out for PSU

Beautiful TD by Law

Now a reversal, 2-2

PSU leading in TD's tonight 18-2 so far, but their 2 equalled 2 wins

Law takes down to start 2nd, Stickley riding, law bellied out, RT goes over 1 minute, score still 2-2, but stall warning now, 4 nearfall, 6-2 Stickley and still riding

More nearfall

More nearfall, 15-2 now, stall point + RT equals a 17-2 TF for Stickley. Nice match for Eli.

Edited by TBar1977

141 now

Don't need it....I'm there. Lol

Good. You are seeing some great wrestling.

Gulibon is having great success of late turning that high outside single to a double. ESC, now another TD for Gulibon, 4-1.

Audio is unbearable. Dial tones. Busy signals. Ughh.

4-1 after 1 period, 2 min RT

Gulibon takes down, tripods up ESC, 5-1

Head outside single, now 7-1

Martin shoots and Gulibon goes behind, 9-2 (not sure where the other pt came from)

9-3 after Martin ESC

Another TD, now 11-3 with 3 min RT at least

Stall point, 2 nearfall + RT and it ends 15-3 Gulibon and he looked pretty good

Edited by TBar1977

149 Zain

Russian tie to a single to a double for the TD, 2-0 Zain, now legs in

Gets the half for 4 nearfall, 6-0

Claw tilt, 10-0, now he loses grip and Krone gets the reversal, 10-2 after 1 period

Zain chooses down

ESC

Inside single,

Some nearfall

powers him over

Cranks it

There is the fall

Edited by TBar1977

I haven't seen the match, so can I get some more details? Jordan had 1 TD and 2 Reversals to 1 TD and 2 escapes...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0-0 after 1

Period 2 Cenzo escapes, 1-0 Cenzo after 2

Period 3, Jordan reversal, then Cenzo escape, and now it is 2-2. Then Cenzo gets a TD with like 30 seconds to go and he tries to ride him out. There is a point where Jordan is circling just like he did in the first reversal at the beginning of the period but Cenzo looks to be in a position where he can bail out and cut him, but he tries to hang onto the one leg. Jordan works to the top and scores the reversal with 1 second left and they go to OT where Jordan gets a TD after like 30 seconds.

Joseph had no stalling calls against as, frankly, he was the aggressor most of the match. I think if he cuts him with 10 seconds left he probably wins 4-3, but that is 20/20 hindsight. 

Nevills had a 1 point lead midway thru the 3rd and no stalls against either, but Medberry caught him relaxing and a little flat footed and took him down with maybe around 35 seconds remaining.

IMO, the wrestlers are very close at both weights. 

Edited by TBar1977

0-0 after 1

Period 2 Cenzo escapes, 1-0 Cenzo after 2

Period 3, Jordan reversal, then Cenzo escape, and now it is 2-2. Then Cenzo gets a TD with like 30 seconds to go and he tries to ride him out. There is a point where Jordan is circling just like he did in the first reversal at the beginning of the period but Cenzo looks to be in a position where he can bail out and cut him, but he tries to hang onto the one leg. Jordan works to the top and scores the reversal with 1 second left and they go to OT where Jordan gets a TD after like 30 seconds.

Joseph had no stalling calls against as, frankly, he was the aggressor most of the match. I think if he cuts him with 10 seconds left he probably wins 4-3, but that is 20/20 hindsight.

Nevills had a 21 point lead and no stalls against either, but Medberry caught him relaxing and a little flat footed and took him down with maybe around 35 seconds remaining.

IMO, the wrestlers are very close at both weights.

Thanks for the recap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk