TBar1977

Nick Nevills vs. Conner Medberry

Funny you ask because I attended the UW-Nebraska dual and a kid came up to Medbery and asked that question. I didn't hear the answer but the kid said no way. Then he ran off to tell his friends. Pretty funny to see the kids reaction. Medbery's legs are as big as I have seen from any wrestler.

The question was asked about his "so far underweight" size in high school, he didn't actually give a weight now.  Just non-specifics about people 250 or 260 being near him.  NO WAY Medberry and Nevilis are the same size, I'd stake my reputation on it. 

I feel like I saw something where Nevils was weighing the mid 250s, I was really surprised as he looks like a smallish heavy. I still would bet Connor has a few pounds on him, but I bet its closer than you think

I feel like I saw something where Nevils was weighing the mid 250s, I was really surprised as he looks like a smallish heavy. I still would bet Connor has a few pounds on him, but I bet its closer than you think

EDIT: He weighed in at 256.9 tonight.

Edited by TBar1977

Is it me or do these guys look to be of a similar size? Medberry thicker but it's not a big difference. 

Late TD for the Medberry win, but Nevills looked really good. 

Nevills is a little taller. Medberry is thicker for sure, but his waist is small for a man that size which is great and his thighs are big, but his small waist makes his thighs look even bigger. Hope that makes sense. 

Thought Nevills wrestled really well. Wisconsin wrestling stats this morning show Medberry with 18 dual TD's to 1 against, so I'm assuming Nevills is the only guy to take Medberry down in a dual all season. Walz got the only other TD on Medberry on a high c at CKLV. 

Edited by TBar1977