Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Isaac Jordan vs. Vincenzo Joseph

I wish the Joseph/Massa FS match was up somewhere. Never did see it.

If my memory serves me correctly Massa was out cold and had to take an injury time and them came back to win the match. I remember it was a crazy match!

Not a penn state fan/homer, if Joseph had the ability to go for a full 7 minutes I think he would be favorited. But I haven't seen that. I'm also not a big fan of Isaac, solid defense but I think he's going to be lucky to make another NCAA final.

Jordan needed a last second takedown to avoid OT against Morelli in last year's dual. He also does not wrestle at a very high pace. I expect a low scoring match with the outcome dependent on whether or not Joseph scores early. The longer the match is tied, the better it is for Jordan.

No, that was this match at 5:04, but he didn't come back to win:

We were talking about Vincenzo Joseph and Isaac Jordan. Someone mentioned the VJo match with Massa, then someone else mentioned Massa being knocked out in that match. Not sure where the Pico match enters into the thread. 

Jordan needed a last second takedown to avoid OT against Morelli in last year's dual. He also does not wrestle at a very high pace. I expect a low scoring match with the outcome dependent on whether or not Joseph scores early. The longer the match is tied, the better it is for Jordan.

Exactly how it will go. The only match I ever saw Jordan totally spank someone was Brunson a couple years ago when he made Brunson literally quit!

Does anyone who is not a Penn State fan even give Vincenzo a chance? 

This has the makings of a 1 point match to me. Would love to see the upset and I give Cenzo a 39.455 percent chance to pull it off. 

I despise Penn State fans and give Vincenzo about a 25% chance of winning. 

Edited by Frank_Rizzo

Remember this match is at Madison, so with that huge fan support Wisconsin could surprise people!

I really look forward to the Hwt match.

Also I hear WI is setting some guys, or actually sending them to a tournament.

Not a penn state fan/homer, if Joseph had the ability to go for a full 7 minutes I think he would be favorited. But I haven't seen that. I'm also not a big fan of Isaac, solid defense but I think he's going to be lucky to make another NCAA final.

This is what I've been thinking too, he hasn't shown that he seems to really sputter at the end of matches.  I don't know if it seems like that because he comes right after Zain and Nolf or if it's really a problem.