Sign in to follow this  
cauliflowerear

Virginia Tech

#2 Dance goes down to #6 D.Cruz 4-2

#2 Epperly goes down to #5 Preisch 3-1

No offense from these guys at all! It's a shame tech fallz Walz is stuck in Snyder's weight class. I don't foresee VT getting their first champ in March

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 Dance goes down to #6 D.Cruz 4-2

#2 Epperly goes down to #5 Preisch 3-1

No offense from these guys at all! It's a shame tech fallz Walz is stuck in Snyder's weight class. I don't foresee VT getting their first champ in March

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be surprised if VT finished within 30 points of PSU.

Dance must be so frustrating to root for. He has the ability to beat Gilman when he's on, which is increasingly rare, but usually looks like he's struggling with his cut: low energy, low risk, low everything. How a guy who's a hair over 5 ft tall struggles with his cut is beyond me.

yes can be frustrating. maybe he'll do opposite of his last two years and exceed expectations at NCAAs this time. Hoping...

Dance must be so frustrating to root for. He has the ability to beat Gilman when he's on, which is increasingly rare, but usually looks like he's struggling with his cut: low energy, low risk, low everything. How a guy who's a hair over 5 ft tall struggles with his cut is beyond me.

Anyone know what happened in the third??

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just back from the dual. Walz was in on a shot trailing 8-7 with about a minute left. They got into a scramble with Walz hooking the lower leg and trying to turn in when Jasper hit a counter hip-in kinda thing and knocked Walz back on his hip and scored the 2. He rode Ty out for the rest of the period and scored 4 nearfall when Walz got a little desperate trying to escape and got in a bad position. Riding time point made it 15-7.

I was impressed with Kasper's double and his top work. I think Ty can make a couple of adjusents though and get him back at ACCs.