Sign in to follow this  
bob_meadows_167

Deleting accounts?

I looked but can't find it. If I had to guess, phpBB software doesn't include it. This software is heavily targeted by script kiddies because it is so widely used. I am sure if it was included, the membership would be wiped off the board by hackers.

Just stop posting. If you can't control yourself, ask the admin to delete you. Or just make a ridiculously long password, cut and paste it in the second password change field, and forget it.

Don't delete. If that Delete leaves your finger, and your not with it, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But soon and for the rest of your life.

Rick Blaine...

cya !1

Ya Bob, I got the threat after blasting some egotistical liberal douche bag on here.... they think it's personal, cause they live here. But I say something now and then, and the no life dick weeds types come unglued. Just blast all those losers, and go out guns blazing, I agree.

Yes. You can commit message board suicide by behaving poorly

Ala suzie

Big just quit cold turkey

-----

ha ha... I was thinking the same thing. If you could make a few posts like "suzie" did, you would quickly become "disappeared."