TobusRex

Most Unpopular NCAA champs

Why was fox disliked? If your talking about the heavy from northwestern

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

God I hated that guy.. He was like a Sam Stoll but worse. Did nothing whatsoever offensively and eventually the other wrestler would take a shot and fox would fall on top of them for a TD and a 1 point win. One of the most boring heavyweights ever, and that is saying something

Sitting on the john, reading these posts and laufhing my ass off. Personal opinions - Askren was a total douche, Nelson was the most boring I ever saw live and the other genrleman was right... I have never seen a crowd as happy someone.lost as it was Zadick at the nationals.

IIRC Askren was pretty popular. Hendricks was the bad guy of that era. 

IIRC Askren was pretty popular. Hendricks was the bad guy of that era. 

I liked both of them. I know a lot of people hated Johny, but he was a competitive son of a bitch. He had a great motor, was usually in great shape. Plus, although he liked to celebrate his wins he was man enough to congratulate his opponent. I was prouder of Johny for how he reacted after losing his Sr year to Perry than after he'd won his 2 titles. He didn't throw his headgear like an ******* and charge his opponent in anger, he didn't toss his medal in the trash. He shook Perry's hand and told him "good match". That's how a man loses.