Sign in to follow this  
rodneydeeeee

PSU - Iowa Dual thoughts

3rd period, Matt Brown is in deep on Evans's leg. 9/10 times how does that turn out? Not w. Evans getting the "W" IMHO.

That may be but I think Evans finds a way to win this match 9 time out of 10.

I love that fact that McD found a way to win the 1st match of the dual with a 1 hour weigh-in against the #2. If they meet in the finals of Big Ten's or NCAA McD is gonna have a lot more horsepower.

3rd period, Matt Brown is in deep on Evans's leg. 9/10 times how does that turn out? Not w. Evans getting the "W" IMHO.

I love that fact that McD found a way to win the 1st match of the dual with a 1 hour weigh-in against the #2. If they meet in the finals of Big Ten's or NCAA McD is gonna have a lot more horsepower.

Nothing convinced me last night McD struggled with weight. Great match by both, but not buying your 'weighing in an hour earlier' stuff.

remove the guy that was called the second coming of sanerson-taylot-and the stud ruth and you have no program better than iowa ohio state oklahoma state of minnesota

ruth is an absolute stud and though i think nearly any coach would have him winning with easy i will give credit to cael since they are the same size. taylor walked in to college and was winning in dominating fashion before you could really credit sandersons influence

sandersons development of conaway and mega is all him. so yeah he is a top coach but i am not convinced that he has proven he is that much better than smith or brands i mean oliver was going to be a stud and reward any coach would won the recruiting lottery just as was the case with dake and taylor

sanderson coached up his team and in a few years i think we will see that there is more of a team revolving race with the top handful of teams i actually think ohio state is going to knock off penn state in a year or two and the other powers arent goign anywhere

Ok, then remove McDonough from Iowa. Remove Metcalf from a short time ago. I donf buy that argument. These guys chose to go to school at these places. Granted they have the great talents, but they are still products of.their coaching, team, and schools

Nothing convinced me last night McD struggled with weight. Great match by both, but not buying your 'weighing in an hour earlier' stuff.

Thats funny. Everyone was just griping on this board of how insane his cut is and that it was going to affect him. Now it is no big deal? That is the beauty of McD. To me he looked a little off. He looked like he was lacking a little finishing power, but found a way to gut it out. Having 8 hours instead of 1 is going to help McD more than Nico.

Thats funny. Everyone was just griping on this board of how insane his cut is and that it was going to affect him. Now it is no big deal? That is the beauty of McD. To me he looked a little off. He looked like he was a lacking a little finishing power to me. But found a way to gut it out. Having 8 hours instead of 1 is going to help McD more than Nico.

Absolutely agree that this year he has showed signs of being effected by the cut. I just didn't see it last night is all I am saying. I think it was a great fought match in which Nico pushed the action. Ultimately McD did what champions do and found a way to win. He is who he is for a reason.